Quick tip - Find quality players easily.

as your so far into the game.. what the **** is the development list under the transfer list options? :p

Surely this is just 'create filter from player' renamed?

Yep, looks like that's exactly what it is. At least it's more visible now as it used to be hidden away under a drop down menu.

Yep, looks like that's exactly what it is. At least it's more visible now as it used to be hidden away under a drop down menu.

I was never aware of the create filter from player feature, and after putting 900 hours in to FM12 I think it just shows how much it was hidden.

It's great that it's much more open now because it's a really useful tool.

it does look that way, although i was kind of hoping they'd have improved it so you could chose which stats to match up youself and it would automatically put in the values of the player you want a replacement for.

I just happened to stumbleupon it by accident in FM11 I think it was or maybe the very early stages of FM12 I think it was from drop down menu with player comparison...

Just want to say thanks to everybody that has watched the video, i've gotten a great response :) Thanks.