quickest way to gain eu citizenship

umzk76

Reaction score
i have a couple of regens who dont have WP's and i was wondering where should i send them to gain a wp, wheres the fastest country to gain eu citizenship?

just saw bulgaria takes 3 years!

Last edited:
belgium or any other 3 year country i think? poland and spain are 3 years as well if i remember right.

Raikan will be along any second now to give you his thread on this :) I don't have the link I'm afraid

Raikan will be along any second now to give you his thread on this :) I don't have the link I'm afraid
jesus lool i couldnt find one about this -_- great ima get shouted at lool :'(

You guys are wrong, the quickest way to gain EU is to either buy a fake IC for him from the black market or take a ak47 and rush into the FA HQ(H)

Btw, isn't Spain the fastest? (2/3 years)?

You guys are wrong, the quickest way to gain EU is to either buy a fake IC for him from the black market or take a ak47 and rush into the FA HQ(H)

I'm sure spain is the fastest with 2 years???

LOOOL buy a fake one! good way to spend my transfer budget!

spain 2 years if they are from a spanish speaking country

Heres the list I think its right for fm 07 so might not be
3 years
-------
Belgium
Poland

4 years
-------
Spain

5 years
-------
Austria
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Estonia
Finland
France
French Guyana
Germany
Guadeloupe
Holland
Hungary
Iceland
Ireland
Italy
Latvia
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Malta
Martinique
Portugal
Reunion
Slovakia
Sweden
Switzerland

7 years
-------
Denmark
Norway

10 years
--------
Greece
Slovenia

I always try to get a feeder club from Belgium, too send them on loan there.

So how do you do this? I've tried buying regens who have not got an EU registrations, and that was the end of it. How do I buy them and then get them playing for another club?

I think, there is another way how to get a permit, you need to have a feeder club, where you could send them (if you don´t , you need to ask the board), than you can buy them even without permit, loan them out, doesn´t matter to which interested club (possible way to make some cash) and after half a season, or in the next transfer window offer a new contract and after accepting it, they obviously get the permit. It worked for me (Traore, Monzon, Vrsaljko, Annan...) think it could work even if you send them to your feeder club in your country, if you have one, but probably only when the next transfer window starts and recall them back. (in the transfer window, when i did buy them it never worked) Don´t know if that could be called cheating...

I think, there is another way how to get a permit, you need to have a feeder club, where you could send them (if you don´t , you need to ask the board), than you can buy them even without permit, loan them out, doesn´t matter to which interested club (possible way to make some cash) and after half a season, or in the next transfer window offer a new contract and after accepting it, they obviously get the permit. It worked for me (Traore, Monzon, Vrsaljko, Annan...) think it could work even if you send them to your feeder club in your country, if you have one, but probably only when the next transfer window starts and recall them back. (in the transfer window, when i did buy them it never worked) Don´t know if that could be called cheating...

I still don't understand how you can sign someone who hasn't got an EU permit. When I've tried before it tells me that his permit has been delayed and asks me if I want to appeal. Sometimes the appeal works and sometimes it doesn't.

I still don't understand how you can sign someone who hasn't got an EU permit. When I've tried before it tells me that his permit has been delayed and asks me if I want to appeal. Sometimes the appeal works and sometimes it doesn't.

You playing as Spurs? It's cause we don't have a feeder club abroad I believe. I got some Belgian side as a feeder club, and it's infinitely useful