FROG87

Reaction score
14mill for each same deal - straight up who is the better play maker

OR have i over looked another player for this role?

Southampton first season

I'd say Veratti would be best in CM as a playmaker, Quintero as an AMC.

Hard one, what position are you filling?

probably more advanced as i have wanyama, schneiderlin, ward-prowse and tadic already who can play in the middle. basically looking for a real creative player to push Southampton on to the next level

Well I would personally go with Quintero, he was ridiculously good on 14 and since then he was good in the world cup so I'd think he will still be top class.

He was great for goals as well which always helps. If i Knew I could have got him this year at the start for 14 million I would have been certain to try and get him!

As a bonus he can play a good few positions too :)

Well I would personally go with Quintero, he was ridiculously good on 14 and since then he was good in the world cup so I'd think he will still be top class.

He was great for goals as well which always helps. If i Knew I could have got him this year at the start for 14 million I would have been certain to try and get him!

As a bonus he can play a good few positions too :)

Cheers mate, he was amazing on FM14 but wasn't sure if his mental stats were as good - but that might be due to the changes to creativity

Veratti is amazing on my save. Set a record for CL average rating.

Quintero is better upfront due to high longshot and better finishing, Veratti is definitely a much better defensive player though. Or you could try Tonny Trindade de Vilhena if you have good tutor for tutoring, cheap and a very young both footed player that has potential to be really good.