Quiting after success

Jag.deep09

Reaction score
I just wondering when is the best time to quit a club after winning every thing. I am just entering 2014/15 and have bulit a good team with AC Millan, i have won everything i can, 3 serie A Titles, 2 champion leagues,

I have accepted the portugal job and could do both jobs at the same time but as the manager of a big club is another likly to offer me a job?

Any one opinion or own experiances would be helpful,

Thanks

Another big club is unlikely to offer you a job as you are already at a big club. If you have a big rep and resign most clubs will be interested in you.

yeah i like to do career games going from club to club getting them out of trouble and i find clubs very rarely actually come in for you when youve got a job, best way is to resign and just concentrate on your international job until a job you want comes up if youve had enough of the club youre at

I get bored of the same team too. I don't like being a side that wins every game with no challenge lol I like to build a quality squad win some trophies then move on.

I've been burnley now for 7 seasons im in prem in brill position got a new owner
and got 128million to spend
7th richest in the world
My defenders are

Kolo Toure
John Terry
Chris McCann
there my 3 main defenders

Surely John Terry is like 36 in your 7th season lol.

Im in my 6th season as Kings Lynn, in the Championship this season, not performing too great, but I have been offered various managerial jobs at the likes of West Ham and Newcastle to name a few.
Im staying loyal to the Linnets until I have achieved all I can!!!

I've been burnley now for 7 seasons im in prem in brill position got a new owner
and got 128million to spend
7th richest in the world
My defenders are

Kolo Toure
John Terry
Chris McCann
there my 3 main defenders

We all know your the biggest cheat on these forums.

Didnt you 'give' yourself 30m as a gift for winning the carling cup

i quit the AC job and am leading portugal to euro 2016,

got a very easy group, but the pool of talent is not that great any more, luckly Hulk at porto hasnt made an appearance for brazil so is now portugese.

hope someone gets sacked soon

Its like the same with me though even though i've just got through one season with newcastle. i've got them the premership and f.a and league cup. i don't know weather to curry on a try and win the champions league

We all know your the biggest cheat on these forums.

Didnt you 'give' yourself 30m as a gift for winning the carling cup

Spot on gregor your books just dont add up and yousaid to me only bought the game a few days ago, so you've illegally downloaded it anyway and i heard you ask people for activation codes.

So if you're going to do all that then cheat further please dont brag about your game because the minute you cheat it becomes completely worthless.

I got the Man u job with 5 games left of the 2014/15 game, with really poor squad and ageing team, but beat chelsea twice once in the league and in the second leg of the champions league quarters, bu then lost in the semis on away goals to napoli of all teams,