Quitting a save game for it being too unrealistic

SRB19

Reaction score
Alright, right now I'm in my second season with 1860 Munchen. I won the 2. Bundesliga on goal difference (media prediction 12th) and now it's 14th November and I'm 6th in the Bundesliga. My success is based on the Eusebio tactic but some part of me wants to quit the save and start a new with another club as this just feels too unrealistic.

Does anyone else get this feeling when like really really overachieving?

Yeah I know what you mean. In my Dresden save I won promotion in the first season (1st by a mile) to the 2nd division and in the 2nd division again I comfortably won promotion to the Bundesliga and most shockingly I also won the Cup!!!

Use your own tactics, create a new tactic for each save, has to be different than last. Problem gone.

I still have not made a good 442 lol

Use your own tactics, create a new tactic for each save, has to be different than last. Problem gone.

I still have not made a good 442 lol

Very good advice actually. I find its easier to make tactics by not having a flat midfield of four. Even by pushing one of the wingers up to the am strata tactics suddenly become more effective.

Very good advice actually. I find its easier to make tactics by not having a flat midfield of four. Even by pushing one of the wingers up to the am strata tactics suddenly become more effective.

I have a tactic/system of players to go with that i can use and WIN and WIN and WIN and WIN... but i choose to get slaughtered trying to play 442 :'(.

alternativ you can let the game go on for like 3-4 years, take a very small club like Darmstadt(germany), Fc Groningen(holland) Preston... and then start then climb for the top. it is normale a little harder when a lot of the good players you know, now are gone.. and little more fun to find the new super stars.

alternativ you can let the game go on for like 3-4 years, take a very small club like Darmstadt(germany), Fc Groningen(holland) Preston... and then start then climb for the top. it is normale a little harder when a lot of the good players you know, now are gone.. and little more fun to find the new super stars.

I find the further into the save you get, the easier the game becomes.

I have a tactic/system of players to go with that i can use and WIN and WIN and WIN and WIN... but i choose to get slaughtered trying to play 442 :'(.

I understand you mate. Personally as I said I play variations of a 442.