Club: Vasco Da Gama
D.O.B: 19/09/1990
Nationality: Brazillian
Position: Defensive Midfielder

Romulo-Vasco-Foto-Alexandre-Loureiro_LANIMA20111116_0045_30.jpg

Strengths:

• [*=center]Nearly everything

Weaknesses:

• [*=center]Nothing really for his position (long shots maybe)

Description: Wonderkid
Personality: Balanced

Suggested Roles:

Defensive Mid - Support/Defend

Screenshots Start of game:

View attachment 240094View attachment 240092View attachment 240093

Screenshots several years in:

View attachment 240091

Last edited:
Signed him in the third season of my game, was absolute quality and played a big part in me winning the Premier League that season.

His mental stats are so balanced and high for a young player, very rare and a good find Raikan

Amazing player, looks like he is probably the best young defensive midfielder in the game.

thought oh al have a look at him...hes just been signed for OM (2013/14) 10.25mil

Wow, he looks immense in that Bayern screenshot. Stats otherwise looks good for his age. Good find Master Scout Raikan. :p

got him coming in january in second season for liverpool, looking forward to finally having a good DM to challenge lucas, 6.5 million, not too bad a deal i think

very good price for him mate :) he is having a good season in his first with me at Tottenham :)

FA Cup, League Medal and in the final of the Europa League now, 0:0 vs City! could be 3!

View attachment 241735

looking awesome there for you, he had an incredible game for me in the olympics, so thought then and there ill sign him, unfortunately had blown most of my budget sigining ayew and dede, as well as a few youngsters, so had to raise funds for him and unfortunately couldnt get him in the first window :( but hopefully will give my squad a bit of a boost in january and help me get the top spot

I was looking at Casemiro at same time, but personally, I think Romulo just has the edge, as his defensive attributes tended to be higher, but its a very close call, both are excellent players, and i am personally thinking of getting in casemiro to play alongside romulo in the future

Is he better than Casemiro?

potential wise maybe not, but CA wise yes he is better, Casemiro has gone down a bit since last year, so they could be about the same, I dont know, I have never used Genie Scout or anything :)

Yeah I decided to sign Romulo, Sao Paulo just wouldn't budge on their valuation of Casemiro (£25M). So I triggered Romulo's release clause and he's been very good so far. Must've played between 15-20 games and he's averaging 7.22. I'd definitely recommend him.

i always play with Vasco da Gama, when i select brazilian league (yes, im from Brazil. yes, im a Vasco fan. and no, we don't live in forests lol).

him, Dedé and Fagner = the best defense system ever, there! i recommend all 3, for any team.

he left to Spartak Moscow though :( had a £8.25m release clause which was well worth it :)

actually, if you guys want to know, there are about 5 players from Vasco, who i strongly recommend:

Fagner - RWB/RB: put him as right back, with "support".

Dedé - CD: put him as CD, any option, and he works GREAT. also, a very good option to score as header for the corners.

Romulo - DM/CM: i usually use him as DM, with "defend" option. works great.

Allan - DM: one for the future. normally, i use him as deep-lying playmaker, but he can do Romulo's job too, if you need.

Bernardo - AM: great scorer for free-kicks and long range, but is "cheap" only at the 1st season. him at corners + Dedé as header = tons of goals.