R.I.P William Morais - Post Your Condolences

nani17united

Reaction score

10795jogador.jpg

RIP William Morais

Such a talent, such a tragedy. Love and prayers with family and friends.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Corinthians youngster William Morais shot dead in early morning robbery

Club mourns youngster who was "full of talent"

Brazilian football has been shaken by the death of young Corinthians midfielder William Morais, who was killed in an assault in Pampulha.

The news was confirmed on the club's official website alongside a statement from president Andres Sanchez demanding those responsible are found.

ABC
reports that the 19-year-old, who had made a handful of appearances for the Sao Paulo club and was currently on loan at Atletico Mineiro, was chatting to a woman outside of a party in his car when three unknown assailants approached him and demanded that he hand over the vehicle.

As Morais pulled away the thieves opened fire and struck him in the back, causing the teenager to die instantly. Subsequent reports suggest that Belo Horizonte police were able to locate and detain the attackers, who immediately confessed to their role in the killing.

Sanchez reacted with anger to the shocking news, blasting the "horrific crime that ended the life of a young man with a brilliant future".

"The president Andres Sanchez and Corinthians express solidarity with the family for the loss of the young William Morais and stand beside the government of Minas Gerais to ascertain the facts and hold those responsible for this barbaric crime," he added on the club's website.

Timao striker Ronaldo was another to register his disbelief, posting a tribute on his twitter page.

"I feel great pain and anger at the murder of William, a 19-year-old kid who was full of talent," the veteran posted on Monday.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
RIP William Morais
sad to hear what happend to him just saw a few videos of him bags of potential .

RIP
its a sad world out there
too many monsters in human form walking around

Wow! Seriously sad thing :( Rip. Hope your up there playing with the legends now

R.I.P William Morais-

Shall I dedicate a poem to you, and all the others who died young?

Wow. Have to admit, I haven't heard of him, but tragic way to pass on. Shows just how f***ed up a world it is.
R.I.P

Always a shame when anyone goes to something like that, but when they're a young talented footballer, it's not nice to see or read.

Prove yourself in the heavens, R.I.P.

A kid full of potential and may have been close to realising it shot dead years before he could show the world what he could do.

Condolences are with his family and his friends, RIP.

To think I'd bought him on FM as well. R.I.P.

nani17united said:
this is a thread to give support to his family and people close to him.

Who no doubt rushed to fm-base upon hearing the terrible news.