edyeded1

Reaction score
Guys, have about 8 mil..

I need a really good right and a left wingers (that can play inside forward).

Im on my first season wit Newcastle..no one wants to come to me :(

Left: Franck Tabanou, Tolouse FC is a good buy. Develops into a solid player who can tacle, a workhorse, available for around 4-5million. A real bargain could be Emiliano Armenteros (Sevilla) costs around 500/600k and is transfer listed, probably eager to leave Sevilla. karim Ait Fana (Montpellier, around 2m is a good buy aswell)
Right: Someone like Stefan Babovic (Partizan, about 1.6/2m) or Yohan Mollo (Granada about 2.8/3.5m)

A more central option is Carlos Villanueva (Al Shabab, around 2m is a great buy great on the ball and very creative and tricky, dribbling ability is class. Only a little slow, is the downside.

u got guiterez and ben arfa are u?? what happen to them?

hoilett from blackburn is a great player

get guys with good crossing, land on the heads of your tall striker/s.

Left: Franck Tabanou, Tolouse FC is a good buy. Develops into a solid player who can tacle, a workhorse, available for around 4-5million. A real bargain could be Emiliano Armenteros (Sevilla) costs around 500/600k and is transfer listed, probably eager to leave Sevilla. karim Ait Fana (Montpellier, around 2m is a good buy aswell)
Right: Someone like Stefan Babovic (Partizan, about 1.6/2m) or Yohan Mollo (Granada about 2.8/3.5m)

A more central option is Carlos Villanueva (Al Shabab, around 2m is a great buy great on the ball and very creative and tricky, dribbling ability is class. Only a little slow, is the downside.
How on earth did you get Ait-Fana for 2 mil????????? It usually needs 7 mil to come.
Nevermind,as an answer to eydyeded i reccomend Dos Santos on loan from Totenham.You dont need any other!

sell Collocini and Jonas to get some extra budget. Buy Griezmann for gbp 20mln (payment 48 months) and Narsingh for 8mln.
You can also loan Ramirez from Bologna.

Ahmed Musa from VV Vanloo. Natural as right wing, nearly as good on left wing, and great as a "emergency" striker (poacher) when you need a goal in the last minute ;-)
Excellent accelleration and pace, best used as an "inside striker" in a right-winger position. He's 18 years old when the game starts, and will turn into world class almost immediately if coached right.

I bought dirk kuyt to play AMR (inside forward) he he worked a treat, he is my captain now for newcastle.

andres guardado (free after 1st season_), schellto(atlanta)quality AMR/AML around 3-4m, douglas costa & willian (both from shaktar) can play anywhere in midfield, two of the best wonderkid in the game, both 8-9m,

I just sign Nene for 3.3 million cos he gets transfer listed and bout 2 weeks before season starts he gets offered to ya by the agent and is beast at AML. Also use Hatem Ben Arfa for AMR, brill player. For backup i just sign the Ox on loan

a little bit of advise. using the update 12.2 (latest 1) im using a 4-3-3 Formation with a target man i.e best, advanced forward i.e ba poacher i.e cisse. play wit 3 CM ap i.e Ben arfa, Dm i.e Titoe DLP i.e cabaye. and 4 along the back normally santon, simpson, collo, taylor. wingers on this game in my eyes are uselss this formation works wonders with newcastle played 20 won 16 and drew 4 thats with out buying a single player. just sold deadwood. in my eyes newcastle have been inproved alot with this update dispite the chairman expected top half finish. hopefully continue this form i myt make champions ;).

simon vukenic (Spelling) from blackburn is class IF-S!! ruben rochina 2