Mason*

Reaction score
Hey , I would like some opinions on my current Real Madrid team and how i could improve it.

Budget - £100M .

Cheers

I would look into a Defensive Midfielder such as Vidal/Sissoko as Khedira is not that good. A decent back up left back such as Jose Enrique etc and a young upcoming goalkeeper such as Delac and Butland

thanks i was looking into signing a defensive mid but a gk didn't cross my mind, cheers . Anyone else?

How many strikers you got in you'r squad? You might considder signing a backup striker (Depends on how many you've got)

How many strikers you got in you'r squad? You might considder signing a backup striker (Depends on how many you've got)

I agree you only have 3 strikers and Adebayor is on loan i recommend Barrios

Tbh, there isn't too many places you can improve a squad as good as that. Maybe get a more defensively-adept left-back, none come to mind though but you can look around.

Barrios? i'll look at him, any other strikers?

Yaya Sanogo. If you have the patience, he'll be top class

If you want a new striker, think about looking at Rossi from Villarrael.

If you have 100mil, why dont you try and buy someone like De Rossi or Fabregas for central midfield? Otherwise as mentioned by others, Vidal would be a great addition.

If you have the patience to train a young player, then buy Lorenzo Crisetig from Inter. Rent him out so he gets experience and playing time.

Another LB suggestion would be jose angel hes only 20 or 21 at the start and becomes quality defensively, also spanish ;)

coentrao but he is likely to have been signed by somebody like barca if you're in your second season or further if not he's at benfica.

Moussa Sissoko - Toulouse
Anthony Annan - Rosenborg
Nikolas N'Koulou - AS Monaco

You also need a younger attacking midfielder, but your team is great already :).

Hope you don't mind me asking mate, what skin are you using?