Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Race For Life

Reaction score
Hey all,

just a small thread to beg for money...i know it's usually Sean who does that but i'm not going to keep it all and spend it on a new monitor. Just like the title says it's for race for life and my Girlfriend ran the 5k late last month. The donations end on the 14th and i am making this thread so she can raise a few more pennies online. If you have lost anyone too cancer it's worth doing i put £40 in and this mad gift aid thing means because i pay tax :D goverment will put in £11 aswell or something like that.

even £1 donations help.

her page on the site is

Clickers

if anyone wants to chip in we would both appreciate it

Cheers

That Bald Guy :pleased:

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
If the sale of one of my sites goes through i will donate no problem Kris, good cause :).

EDIT:

Thought they would accept paypal. But they don't...would have to wait for money to go into account. Can i send a few quid to you via paypal kris, and u make the donation in my name?

BTW min donation is £2 :p

Last edited:
Reaction score
that would be great redders love you

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No probs, it's for a good cause :)