Radcliffe Borough - The start of something different than Bernard Manning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebboboy2402

Reaction score
this for me is a 1st time story so please any advice and constructive criticism will be much appreciated, although please go easy on me :). From the name you can tell i will be playing as Radcliffe Borough although i have already played half the season before deciding to make a story so i shall be playing catch up with myself, 1st update to follow soon :)

View attachment 51172
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Radcliffe Borough are a semi professional side currently in the Unibond 1st Division North they were founded in 1949 and only claim to fame is reaching the FA. Cup 1st round in 2000 and Bernard Manning. Nicknamed the Boro for obvious reasons they have won a respectable few minor trophies.[/FONT]

View attachment 51174
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]​
Radcliffe Borough announce new manager

The chairman of Radcliffe Borough FC, Bernard Manning Jnr, has announced that the sacking of previous manager Kevin Glendon and shall be replaced with unproven Sebastian Ellis. The chairman states his reasons for sacking in a recent interview where he states “Kevin has had his time at the club, but i want somebody who can put Radcliffe on the map like my father did, but for football ! and i believe Mr. Ellis can do this”.

Sebastian Ellis expressed his delight at being appointed manager and this is what he said. “ i thank the chairman for appointed me for this job, i hope to achieve a mid table finish in my 1st season in an aim to gain experience and then push for promotion in my 2nd year”.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Pre-Season
Pre-Season was a mixture of good and bad and in an attempt to earn a bit of cash I sent the team out on a couple of away friendlies, the results are...
Radcliffe Borough 1-0 Radcliffe Borough Reserves

Radcliffe Borough 0-0 Leek

Radcliffe Borough 0-2 Bury

Radcliffe Borough 0-1 Accrington Stanley

Radcliffe Borough 1-0 Harrogate

Radcliffe Borough 0-3 FC United

Durham City 1-0 Radcliffe Borough

Radcliffe Borough 2-1 Carlton

Korea FA 0-1 Radcliffe Borough

Transfers

View attachment 51179

Monthly replies for league and cup performances will continue from now on​

Finally someone else who uses my research work other than myself. Glad somebody else wanted to play as them for once..

Status
Not open for further replies.