Rafa Benítez made my life a misery at Liverpool, says Yossi Benayoun

• Thread starter Thread starter sunilvk7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 3K
When he's at Liverpool the supporters had always said that Benni is a great player for their squad, the only few bright spot of their dismal season etc. Now that he's gone they all regard him as an inconsistent, moaning and whining player. I wonder why.

Didn't you guys read what Benni said? He didn't asked to be included into the starting eleven every single game, he is asking for himself to be awarded a place in the starting eleven after he had played well. There are numerous occasions last season that he had done well but still got subbed off or benched the next game.

When he's at Liverpool the supporters had always said that Benni is a great player for their squad, the only few bright spot of their dismal season etc. Now that he's gone they all regard him as an inconsistent, moaning and whining player. I wonder why.

Didn't you guys read what Benni said? He didn't asked to be included into the starting eleven every single game, he is asking for himself to be awarded a place in the starting eleven after he had played well. There are numerous occasions last season that he had done well but still got subbed off or benched the next game.
probably because he was a horribly inconsistent player, who played well to get into the first eleven but didnt keep it up to stay there.

You mean all the times he was injured and unfit? Up until around December time Yossi was one of the regular players in the squad, think there was probably only Lucas, Carragher, & Reina with more appearances.

After that he would make an appearance here and there before picking up an injury. With Maxi's arrival coinciding with Yossi's lack of form and fitness what's a manager to do? Play the player who's more consistent and keeps the ball a lot better or give Yossi a chance?

Rafa is a ***** though, taking him from West Ham to the Bernabeu.

I used to be a fan of Chelsea, but when Man City came with their ambition and the ''not-so-good'' Squad they had, I left Chelsea as a ''Secondary'' if u can say so. It has been more thrilling to see Man City rising and thats why I fan City.

I actually laughed at this.
Im surprised you don't support Barca as well as Madrid.

I understand that it must of been frustrating for Benny at L'pool but he's said this like he has been singled out when I imagine Rafa treated all of the players like that.

He should be concentrating on getting a slot in the first team rather than waste his time having digs at a former coach which will get him nowhere.

Back