Rafa Calm Amid Travel Chaos

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manager Rafael Benitez says Uefa should have postponed Liverpool's Europa League tie in Madrid on Thursday given the travel chaos afflicting Europe, which also affects Fulham's trip to Hamburg.

More...

Sky pretty much have live commentary on it :S

Map and all.

Do they have live commentary on the American girl i was supposed to have *** with last Saturday? Who yesterday drove from Barcelona to Calais, and is now somewhere between Calais and Glasgow (The girl craves the Chaz tbh)?

The coverage it's all getting is a bit ridiculous but I do agree that the match should of been postponed.

For the players to have to travel that long & far a day after a match can't be good. Also going to be a nightmare for fans to get there too.

The coverage it's all getting is a bit ridiculous but I do agree that the match should of been postponed.

For the players to have to travel that long & far a day after a match can't be good. Also going to be a nightmare for fans to get there too.
agreed, but apparently uefa have been caugt out with it due to how lae in the season it is, there just isnt room to accomodate postponements.

Yes sorry perhaps my previous response was a little strong

so why look at this thread... Jealousy?

Because I'm bored of hearing about ANY football club get to a game, it is tedious to the maximum. It's not an attack on Liverpool in any way but it's such a non-story. Liverpool player getting on a train, realistically who cares.

Shut up Rafa, got relatives in Iraq, they go most of the way by a boat across the ****** meditteranean seas, they get awful food and are bored as ****, your team are on a pimped out bus,

What a ****.

My cousins are stuck in some **** hotel in Australia. :@

If we lose, please, please, please do not use this as an excuse cus I swear to God I will kill you Rafa!

Back