Rafa Calm Amid Travel Chaos

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 2K
Rafa'd blame a loss on a ******* butterfly if he had to.

Wow, a lot of abuse, but if it was Fergie something tells me this match wouldn't be on Thursday...

Wow, a lot of abuse, but if it was Fergie something tells me this match wouldn't be on Thursday...

i dout it . this is uefa not the fa. if it was the fa then they would let fergie pick the premier league fixtures.,

dont even try to claim that, Fergie has complained all season over playing champs league on wednesday then early kick off saturday.( i dont agree with him) and they didnt get changed. it is the same for all clubs.

Well Rafa, all i can say is enjoy the Europa League.:P

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

i dout it . this is uefa not the fa. if it was the fa then they would let fergie pick the premier league fixtures.,

Yes, Sounds lke Rafa's infamous rant in Jan. FYI last season after every champions league fixture we had tough league away games. Fergie must be genius to pick up fixtures like that.

And saying FA is bla bla is quiet rich coming from Blues as Terry is FA's love child.

Well Rafa, all i can say is enjoy the Europa League.:P

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Yes, Sounds lke Rafa's infamous rant in Jan. FYI last season after every champions league fixture we had tough league away games. Fergie must be genius to pick up fixtures like that.

And saying FA is bla bla is quiet rich coming from Blues as Terry is FA's love child.[/QUOTE]

who said i didnt agree with ya???

Back