Just_That_Guy

Reaction score

Benitez rejoins Liverpool

rafa-benitez-pic-getty-753479697.jpg

Just two days after Roy Hodgson left Liverpool NESV have already found a replacement for him, Rafa Benitez who is back for his second stint at Anfield. Benitez left Anfield for Sunny Italy taking over at European Champions Inter Milan but after just six months in the job was sacked, as for Hodgson many had high hopes after he lead Fulham to a Europa League final with next to nothing to work with but he couldn't transform Liverpool into a top English club. Benitez is relishing the prospect of working with Gerrard and Torres again.

Rafa Benitez said:
I am very happy to be here, i love Liverpool and i was very unhappy to be leaving in the first place but now i am back i am over the moon. I feel for Hodgson, he had a lot of expectation from the umm Liverpool faithful and he and the squad just did not deliver on the day, i hope he finds a new club and settles down straight away.I am looking forward to working with Gerrard and Torres once more and i am looking to get into the top 4 where Liverpool deserve to be.

Transfer Rumours

Manchester City have bid £10m for Gary Cahill

Manchester United, Arsenal and Tottenham are battling it out for Blackpool's Matt Phillips

New Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez wants to bring Diego Milito to Anfield

Landon Donovan is on the verge of a £7m move to Chelsea

Chelsea are after Everton midfielder Steven Pienaar

Arsenal are set to offer Denilson and £10m to land Liverpool striker Fernando Torres

Liverpool are after Sheffield Wednesday defender Mark Beevers

0ED5C60A-D44B-CB75-F609AB9D57862D46.jpg

Will Beevers be on his way to Anfield

This is my first ever story so please comment and leave constructive criticism :D :wub:

Yer great first OP but I never understand why people use current managers but part from that its great.

Rafa adds to squad

Sheffield+Wednesday+v+Blackburn+Rovers+Pre+hSlDOhsiQcDl.jpg

The first of Rafa's signings was of young Attacking Midfielder David Hoilett who joined on loan from Blackburn with a view to a permanent move at any point during the loan. Hoilett is yet to be capped by his native nation Canada but is said to be one for the future.

29571_news.jpg

Benitez's second signing was another loan signing, Diego Buonanotte, this loan move also has a view to a permanent loan. Bionanotte has been capped 14 times by Argentina U-21's scoring one goal, Buonanotte said that the move was a 'dream come true' and he is determined to make the move permanent.

grittiths_181959s.jpg

Benitez completed the signing of 19 year old Scottish striker Leigh Griffiths who joined for £290,000 from Dundee, Griffiths rejected a move to Reading to join Liverpool and he said he is also determined to break into the first team in the near future.

oguchi-onyewu.jpg

Transfer listed Oguchi Onyewu was next to join Liverpool joining from A.C Milan for £1,700,000. The U.S.A international has been capped at international level 56 times. Onyewu had a stint at Newcastle in 2006 when he joined on loan and made only 11 appearances.

Giuseppe-Rossi-Return-to-Man-United-maybe.jpg

Former Villarreal striker Giuseppe Rossi joins The Reds on a four year deal in a deal believed to be worth around £7,500,000. The former Manchester United striker played 91 times for Villarreal and scored 33 goals.

eden-hazard-blijft-bij-rijsel_5_460x0.jpg

Rafa Benitez's final signing was a £18,750,000 deal for 19 year old Belgium international Eden Hazard. Benitez wanted to sign Hazard for Inter when he was there but he wasn't ready to move, now he is and Benitez was straight on the phone to his agent and wrapped up a deal after just 4 days.

Its good mate, questionable signing in onyewu but other than that all good, would love to see rafa come back!