DannyMCR

Reaction score
Real Madrid have been offering me quite a bit of money for Rafael, had a few offers around the 28-32 million mark but have rejected so far. I was looking at Carvajal and he looks a very good player (Better than Rafael maybe) so I offered Rafael for him and no money, Madrid accepted and I'm about to do the deal.

Rafael was class for me in his first season averaging a 7.20 rating with 0 goals & 3 assists but he can barely play 90 minutes, if he completes a full game he almost definitely won't be able to play the following fixture which is why I'm looking at this swap deal..

Anyone think I should go through with it or maybe keep Rafael?

If it were me I'd either keep Rafael, or sell him for as much as you can get and buy another right back. Corchia is usually fairly cheap and you should be able to keep most of the money from Rafael. Also check out the availability of players like Peruzzi, De Sciglio, Danilo and Azpilicueta. You should be able to strike a better deal than an exchange.

Cheers lads I'll check them out and keep a few in mind! Think I'm gonna' stick with Rafael for this season and hopefully his value will increase even more providing we have a good season!