Murley

Reaction score
Who would you guys pick?

In 1st season as Liverpool so not in need of a new keeper as Reina is going strong but I'm a player who likes to look for the future. Haven't had this player before so was wondering what he is like and if you could compared both players. I've played again Rafael before in a Brazilian league save and he was a machine but is he always like that or was it a one off?

(Keep off the "Get Ter Stegan instead" comments to please as I've bought him enough times and he gets boring with the same player on each save)

Another good young gk is Branescu or Leno. I'm sorry I haven't played with Rafael before so I can't help you much.

(Keep off the "Get Ter Stegan instead" comments to please as I've bought him enough times and he gets boring with the same player on each save)

Thank you for saying that I can't belive how many times you see the same obvious names being mentioned

Thank you for saying that I can't belive how many times you see the same obvious names being mentioned

Usually because the same question keeps getting asked. "Whats a good young goalkeeper?"

Leali is good, so is begovic. I think begovic would be a bit better than reina. He was making some impossible saves for me.