Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that our Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Just got promoted with wolves to the premier, won back to back titles, so in summer transfer window at start of third season, I'm using xPer Modern Warfare tactics, Rafinha is transfer listed for 775k, do you guys think he would work well in cm as AP and DLP using them tactics?

Reaction score
Your budget?If you have much money try to find a better option like benassi,pugliese,murray,ucan salih, if you don't have enough money buy him.

Reaction score
Only had about 3 mill, he's got brilliant stats, but he's more of a number 10 which is my dear

Reaction score
I think you should consider his wages more than his cost. He could be a drain on your weekly expenditure that you could possibly find a better player for. If it isn't going to break the bank, his attributes would work for AP. Is he accomplished in CM?

Reaction score
He wants 35k a week which is affordable, he's a natural cam and an accomplished cm and st

Reaction score
I decided to get him in the end, hoping he can make a difference for my team, bit of flair and creativity

Reaction score
Historically, I've found CAMs with accomplished CM can play AP relatively well. In fact, if you player instruct him to get forward, dribble more often etc, you can pretty much replicate CAM whilst he starts in a CM position. Will allow you to carry on using your current tactic but also take advantage of his more attacking nature. DLP requires more defensive minded stats coupled with good passing and creativity, which I don't know whether he has? Anyway, it seems like a bargain. Let me know how it goes if you sign him.
Also, if you do a quick search engine find of: rafinha fm 2014, you'll find a FM story detailing his performance in England, as well as his stats as he progresses. Could convince you for sure.

Reaction score
It's just the away tactic that use a DLP instead of a AP so with h being so attack minded, I was a bit sceptical whether to get him, he comes deep to get the ball which is good, he has good work rate and team work but his tackling isn't so good, got him training as a DLP so that should improve his defensive side a bit, decent I'll keep an eye for it :)

Reaction score
I have bought him as a backup to Schweinsteiger as MC and after some time (half a season), he started to play good. Im at the middle of my 4th season btw.

Reaction score
Finished my first season with wolves in premier league (3rd proper season) and this is rafinha's stats from his first season :)

Reaction score
give him some continuous playing and you will be surprised by his performances and his attributes progress!! BEAST!!

Reaction score
Do you think he could play well in a False 9? he looks like he has the stats