mnk26

Reaction score
So I rage quit after a game where I subbed out a player right as he got a goal, and didn't save. Yes, I have anger issues. My last save is before two losses, a 5-0 and a 2-1 where I did that.

My question is, what should i do? It's the fourth season of this team and I have too much invested in them to start a new team. But I feel like if I just replay those matches it would be cheating somehow. Has anyone ever been in this situation and what did you do?

Nah never been in that situation , its cheating....

So I rage quit after a game where I subbed out a player right as he got a goal, and didn't save. Yes, I have anger issues. My last save is before two losses, a 5-0 and a 2-1 where I did that.

My question is, what should i do? It's the fourth season of this team and I have too much invested in them to start a new team. But I feel like if I just replay those matches it would be cheating somehow. Has anyone ever been in this situation and what did you do?

Get on with it, winning and losing, good and bad decisions are all part of the game.

You could just holiday the two games since it'll be out of your hands.

I used to rage quit but have stopped as i like long career games, you don't need to win the league every year or a cup, who are you by the way, to only way i leave a team on the game is for a better team or when i get board but play in the same save. but move country. The only way you can lose on FM is if you get sacked, but you can get a new job on fm after that

i've sometimes had a problem with my game crashing, usually randomly before I start a game. and if i have forgotten to save it I have to start from the previous save. very annoying and i'm never sure what to do either

I used to rage quit but have stopped as i like long career games, you don't need to win the league every year or a cup, who are you by the way, to only way i leave a team on the game is for a better team or when i get board but play in the same save. but move country. The only way you can lose on FM is if you get sacked, but you can get a new job on fm after that

I'm playing as Juventus 4th season, I've been the same team the whole time. I have won the league the last 2 seasons (lost the 1st by 2 points) and made it to the champions final in the 2nd and euro final the 3rd, losing both. Last season I got job offers from Man U and Real Madrid but declined both, since I'm determined to win a continental cup with this team.
The reason i rage quit was because I was on a 22 game streak without losing in the league, and then I lose 5-0, which still doesn't make sense to me, and then the 2nd game was in the group stage for champions, and the loss almost certainly put me out of qualification.
I guess I'm just going to holiday both games like people suggest, but since my lineup is pretty good they will both most likely be wins, which still feels like cheating to me...

Well, I holidayed the first game and lost 3-2 instead of 5-0, but I'm going to roll with that. Also, Daniel Sturridge was injured for 3 weeks, so I feel like that cosmically evens it out or whatever.
I'm going to just play the 2nd game myself and go with the result no matter what, since I subbed out a player right as he scored I feel like it was an unrealistic game anyway. I also forgot to set opposition instructions which I think may have affected it, as their 2nd goal was their striker, and I feel like if he had had "weaker foot" checked, he wouldn't have scored it.
So I guess I'm still kind of cheating a bit but it's the last time I do this!

I'm playing as Juventus 4th season, I've been the same team the whole time. I have won the league the last 2 seasons (lost the 1st by 2 points) and made it to the champions final in the 2nd and euro final the 3rd, losing both. Last season I got job offers from Man U and Real Madrid but declined both, since I'm determined to win a continental cup with this team.
The reason i rage quit was because I was on a 22 game streak without losing in the league, and then I lose 5-0, which still doesn't make sense to me, and then the 2nd game was in the group stage for champions, and the loss almost certainly put me out of qualification.
I guess I'm just going to holiday both games like people suggest, but since my lineup is pretty good they will both most likely be wins, which still feels like cheating to me...

Thats because it is :/ why dont yous just play the game and see where it goes? instead of having to win everything you compete in

get over it cant win every game makes the game more fun if you just accept it

What? I know, I said I'm never going to do that again, and when went on holiday it was a loss anyway.....the issue was that I didn't save when I first rage quit, so I had to progress somehow