Status
Not open for further replies.

winders

Reaction score
I had a dream that I'd manage a team in Hong Kong where football hasn't really taken off. With that team I'd make the next Man Utd or something but in an Asian country (finances, players).

So I went about sacking most of the original team and buying new players- keeping in mind that there was a limit to how many foreign players in a squad. Little did I know that Hong Kong doesn't count players from China as local players. So when the day of my first league match came it said: "Maximum of 8 Foreign Players in Match Squad" then next to it it had the numbers "16".

Waste of 2 hours.

well..Hong Kong hasn't really been a part of china for along time, it was actually british up until recently... i believe they are an independant state now though.

so yeah, hard luck.. it might take longer than you expected to rise to the top heh

pointless post :(

I had a dream that I'd manage a team in Hong Kong where football hasn't really taken off. With that team I'd make the next Man Utd or something but in an Asian country (finances, players).

So I went about sacking most of the original team and buying new players- keeping in mind that there was a limit to how many foreign players in a squad. Little did I know that Hong Kong doesn't count players from China as local players. So when the day of my first league match came it said: "Maximum of 8 Foreign Players in Match Squad" then next to it it had the numbers "16".

Waste of 2 hours.

what you could do, is, if you can edit, (or if not, I will do something for you ;)) you can take off the foreign player rules :)

Status
Not open for further replies.