172 goals in 61 game swith ronaldo? yeah this doesnt seem legit im sorr

172 goals in 61 game swith ronaldo? yeah this doesnt seem legit im sorr
If you have a read of what I’ve put, I’ve locked his stats to see what he could do, removed injuries monthly to keep the same team for testing purposes you absolute tool.

If you have a read of what I’ve put, I’ve locked his stats to see what he could do, removed injuries monthly to keep the same team for testing purposes you absolute tool.
even with locking stats and removing injuries no way he scores 3 goals a game

So I have been using a similar 424 / 4222 tactic and attacking it's great as you'd expect. With a BBM and RPM in midfield, how does this concede less than a goal per game? Guessing Varane helps :p

What tweaks can you recommend to make it a bit more secure defensively? Really interested in giving this a go, thanks

So I have been using a similar 424 / 4222 tactic and attacking it's great as you'd expect. With a BBM and RPM in midfield, how does this concede less than a goal per game? Guessing Varane helps :p

What tweaks can you recommend to make it a bit more secure defensively? Really interested in giving this a go, thanks
Maybe force the opposition outside, use a cover duty on a defender or a sweeper keeper for the high line.

So which of the tactics have you used for these results?
I used the one that says back 4 against teams with a back 4 and the one that says v back 5 agains teams using a back 5 with wing backs.