Germany, please! I don't know what their structure is but I hate that there are only 3 leagues in one of the best footballing nations in the world!

Agreed, more German levels! Great work by the way! One point, the link for J-League is the one for the Scottish dbc so that needs sorting.

Agreed, more German levels! Great work by the way! One point, the link for J-League is the one for the Scottish dbc so that needs sorting.
Japan link is now fixed. Will start on Germany soon.

Just out of curiosity i would love to hear how people are getting along with this database. Would like to hear who ye are managing and what success ye have had.

Hey mate USA Expanded isn't really playable at the moment. Teams can only sign under 18s, it starts half way through a season and most teams don't have grounds so their games don't even get an attendance of 0.

Hey Gearoid, how are you coming with the German leagues, mate?

Sorry about the delay have added another tier consisting of subdivisions. Leagues below that are too hard for me to work out so ill upload it as it is now

Would Like to see a Philippines League system with 3D Kits & all

You will do leagues that can be added to a savegame?

If so, Portugal regional tiers would be great!

What foreign player rules do you have set in the UAE and Qatar?

That would be Great thanks could you pls let me know once you have a working Philippines League ...I would also like to know how you do 3D Kits as I have no Idea how they are done either !!

Sorry been away for a while
That would be Great thanks could you pls let me know once you have a working Philippines League
League now added.
panama maybe?
League now added. Have now expanded the swiss and the russian leagues.

have added more leagues. Cyprus,Andorra,Latvia and Lithuania are now playable.

sorry for late reply but ty for the panama league will start now