Danwolf

Reaction score
Currently playing as Tottenham, managed to get quite a low offer and he'd replace Lamela or Son. Too be honest I'm looking at moving them both anyway so he seems a bargain.

Considering what could happen with Brexit, Definitely

Yeah I may ****** up, I didn't have any budget and for some reason thought I could keep delaying it til I sold someone. Couldn't even adjust the wage :(
Tis what I get for buying a team of regens for my u23s/18s.

Yeah I may ****** up, I didn't have any budget and for some reason thought I could keep delaying it til I sold someone. Couldn't even adjust the wage :(
Tis what I get for buying a team of regens for my u23s/18s.

can you use the new clause to not make the transfer until you have sold player X?

He's been mostly on the bench for City in my save starting into the 3rd season and he's only worth 14.5m, though with AI managers who knows what that says. He's also not even in the England setup currently. If you're looking for strictly English maybe look towards some youth with Leko or Sessegnon, if not English than there may be quite a few better options for the money.

He was pretty **** for me and is now playing at burnley

Darn, I'm trying to still ****** him up now but they want £35mil, not very fair :(

can you use the new clause to not make the transfer until you have sold player X?

He's been mostly on the bench for City in my save starting into the 3rd season and he's only worth 14.5m, though with AI managers who knows what that says. He's also not even in the England setup currently. If you're looking for strictly English maybe look towards some youth with Leko or Sessegnon, if not English than there may be quite a few better options for the money.

I also forgot about that clause that would of been useful a few months ago. He's still pretty young on FM and reckon I can turn his career around plus I him over Son and Lamela. I do have quite a few young players in to including Pavon so I'm not worried too much. Still trying to ****** him along with Stones/Hart to screw up City.