Raheem sterling, liverpool wonderkid!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Nino 09

Reaction score
In my pre-season i brought up alot of youth players such as raheem sterling, conor coady, suso fernandez, toni brito silva and was happy with the performances of them all.... but raheem sterling is something else!! He already has accelaration of 18 and pace of 19 which made him stand out alot. At the moment ive got him being tutored by Joe Cole as i would like him to improve on alot of stats which would benifit him as he is a winger/forward.

To the point, i was wondering does anyone know if he turns out to be a superstar or a flop?
Screenshot would help :)

thanks

He was added into the game in whatever update you are using as he isn't on the original FM10.

However, he is a massive prospect and is bound to be a superstar (biased as I used to play with him XD)

Never seen him on the game but in real life hes looking promising.. Plays alot like Aaron Lennon. Post a screenshot of him if you can mate...

DMF
did you actually man? :) who do you play for? I play for cliftonville but im not sure if youve heard of them because im from northern ireland lol

Mally
Yea, he reminds me of a lennon, walcott, shaun wright-phillips type of player. I would if i knew :/ can you explain to me how you post screenies please?

thanks

He's a wonderkid in real life too, cost one million for a 15 year old(15 I think) He's really confident, apparently, but has the skill and ability to back it up. If rumours are to be believed, we beat off United, City and a few others in signing him.

Are you by any chance using my update.?

Suso, Jack Robinson, Toni Silva and Raheem Sterling Are All amazing prospects... you could sya im biased cus im a lpool fan... simply just watch them they are unbelievable players and with the right tutoring and mentoring they wil be lpool first team in future

Yeah I did. He used to live around the corner from me so we all used to play together in park kickabouts etc on a Sunday. He was always first pick for whoever was captain.

He is amazing. So quick on the ball, and loves to take people on for the fun of it. Quality player.

Yeah I did. He used to live around the corner from me so we all used to play together in park kickabouts etc on a Sunday. He was always first pick for whoever was captain.

He is amazing. So quick on the ball, and loves to take people on for the fun of it. Quality player.

You still do! I can tell from a good old Facebook status at around 11am every Sunday ;)

I do still, but he sadly isn't involved anymore :(

Sad times..

LFCMarshall
haha yea i am using your update :) its very good btw, thanks. Ive been watching them on lfc tv, the academy and have to say the future of liverpool looks good, with players like these :D

DMF
Gdgd can't wait to see him being given a chance in the 1st team. I find it really interesting hearing about players around my age :) I do right back for my club and have to say i wouldnt like to mark sterling haha

Fancy telling him to add me cus i made him amazing on my update ;) Lmaoo x

I do still, but he sadly isn't involved anymore :(

Sad times..

Give him a bell, and if he comes, give me a bell and I'll show him a trick or two ;)

Just did! ;)

lookin thorugh his pics! :O whatta lifee so jealous.... met torres gerrard n everyone :p

Are you by any chance using my update.?

Suso, Jack Robinson, Toni Silva and Raheem Sterling Are All amazing prospects... you could sya im biased cus im a lpool fan... simply just watch them they are unbelievable players and with the right tutoring and mentoring they wil be lpool first team in future

Could you direct me to this update please? :D

Just did! ;)

lookin thorugh his pics! :O whatta lifee so jealous.... met torres gerrard n everyone :p

He played in Carragher's testimonial at the weekend..

Nutmegged Leighton Baines too ;)

It is making me so jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.