Maximus94

Reaction score
If any of you have managed to sign Raheem Sterling on your save could you please post:

a) Price (including money up front and/or instalments)
b) Transfer Window and Season
c) The club you signed him for

Thank you

He has a 45.6m rel clause I believe. Easier to buy him second season from what I hear.

didnt know he had a 46.5m release clause sly buggers liverpool in 1st season they asked me for 190m for him lool

im definetly gonna activate it in 2nd season sterling januzaj in the same team is gonna be magical

Bought him start of 2nd season for 47.5m, for Man Utd. Been brilliant in the first half of the season, won Golden Boy, World Player of the Year and 2nd on the Golden Ball behind Messi of course. Stats: (top performances in UCL too)

View attachment 332055

didnt know he had a 46.5m release clause sly buggers liverpool in 1st season they asked me for 190m for him lool

im definetly gonna activate it in 2nd season sterling januzaj in the same team is gonna be magical

Dont take my word for it as I havent seen it myself. But I ve seen people mentioning it in this forum ...

Bought him start of 2nd season for 47.5m, for Man Utd. Been brilliant in the first half of the season, won Golden Boy, World Player of the Year and 2nd on the Golden Ball behind Messi of course. Stats: (top performances in UCL too)

View attachment 698536

That's insane! Which role and position are you playing him in?

He has a 45.6m rel clause I believe. Easier to buy him second season from what I hear.

I'm managing Liverpool and can confirm he does not have a release clause.

That's insane! Which role and position are you playing him in?

Been playing him on the right wing of a 4-2-3-1 wide, as an Inside Forward Attack. Think he might win me the UCL in Utd's first season back haha

I did buy him on a release clause, maybe he signs a new contract in the first season with AI where he demands a release clause or something? Dont know but definitely got him on release clause, no chance Liverpool would accept a bid any other way from United

End of the 2nd season, we have the treble! He had a dip in form for a few months but its natural, still had an amazing first season at Utd IMO. Those dribble stats

View attachment 331628