Raheem Sterling set to become Liverpools youngest ever player.

He also played for England U16 when he was 14.. I don't think that happens very often.

Likewise, me and dear Raheemeo, or 'Little R' as I like to call him, go way back. ;)

I seem to remember it was me who introduced you two love birds ;) :wub:

how do you know him DMF? :) just through facebook or?

He used to live around the corner from me, so used to play football with him in the local park.

Safe to say, he murdered us all :(

He used to live around the corner from me, so used to play football with him in the local park.

Meh, you haven't played with me yet...

Not in that way anyway ;)

thats ace!
must be gutted he's with us though haha

he looks unreal - year younger than me as well. Almost Messi-like in how he plays

thats ace!
must be gutted he's with us though haha

he looks unreal - year younger than me as well. Almost Messi-like in how he plays

He's not even a Liverpool fan XD, but they offered him the best deal for his development so he chose them.. Plus he already had family up there.

One of his idols is also Dalglish, so I'm sure that helped him choose :(

He's not even a Liverpool fan XD, but they offered him the best deal for his development so he chose them.. Plus he already had family up there.

One of his idols is also Dalglish, so I'm sure that helped him choose :(

haha, still, genuinely excited by the prospect of him in a few years. and also some of the others we have coming through.

and don't really blame him for choosing us ;)

haha, still, genuinely excited by the prospect of him in a few years. and also some of the others we have coming through.

and don't really blame him for choosing us ;)

I agree, we do have a wonderful academy. and we have the man who nurtured the talents of Messi, Pedro, Busquets etc.

Hes been playing in the u18 and the reserves since Arriving last year.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR-moFM_YlE&feature=related"]YouTube - Raheem Sterling Skills - Liverpool[/ame]

Did you see his goals? Man, they were amazing.

Liverpool team in full: Reina, Johnson, Carragher, Kyrgiakos, Wilson, Maxi, Lucas, Meireles, Aurelio, Kuyt, Ngog. Subs: Gulacsi, Skrtel, Kelly, Cole, Jovanovic, Pacheco, Coady.

Would LOVE to see Coady and Pacheco have a run out tonight.