Barca4ever11

Reaction score
As you may know,in my latest Barca save,i bought Sterling,and in first season i used him as a DLF.He was a very good backup,with loads of goals and assists,but,now in my 2nd season,Dani Alves left the club(future free tranfer) and Flanagan returned to L'pool.Due to transfer ban,i couldn't bought any player,so I retrained Sterling as WBR(Montoya isn't good enough,very decent palyer) and he returned witrh outstanding performance and with an average rating of 8,59(8,65),pretty impressive,right ?! :)
He's a WC player now,and the best WBR(>Azpilicueta,Rafael,Kaderabek,Flanagan,Danilo,Vrsjaliko,Darmian...)
PS:I'm using LFC Marshall's latest update,because i think it's more realistic...

Last edited:
The only reason I'd play him there was if I had a 3 CBs, flanked by wingbacks. Looks decent however any player with good dribbling/flair could get past him (even if they were much slower than him). Despite that, still looks pretty interesting. Hope it works out

Liverpool actually did this themselves in one of my long term saves and he had quite high average ratings for them too. Seems a bit too poor defensively though.

Yeah,but i train him as a wing back,so i hope to improve defensively...

When using Marshalls transfer update, I get injuries in portugese.. That's why I stay away from it.
But nice idea! If he performs well, no need for criticism. Mind posting a screenshot of your formation / squad? :)