TommyTomster

Reaction score
Im sorry for doing this here but i have asked before in the screenshot section (with no luck)...
Does anyone have a pic of him where they played him and developped him properly? He sorta just stopped for me because i was stupid, wich still annoys me

****...I just deleted the save..but he was an absolute beast..Pace 19, Crossing 16, Dribbling 17, off the ball 17. He was a monster..and Liverpool wanted 140M for him (I was Madrid).

View attachment 275640

Here he is on my Soton save, signed him this past summer for just over £5m. Stats aren't all that but he's playing quite well, no complaints

Holy ****! Yeah, im sad now unfortunely i didnt play him alot and now i feel bad :( I olayed Suso though, wich became pretty **** solid but eventually he left for atletico madrid for 11 mill, i can post a screenie of what raheem looks like on my save

Yep, he had similar stats in my game..in that latest SS, he's even better...only 20 and very very good.

Will be interesting to see how much better of a player he develops into with fm 2013. He was pretty good on one of my saves, not the best for his shooting though lol