Reaction score
Has anyone seen a good version of this guy yet? Playing Liverpool at the moment and he is 5 star from my assistant, but I'm not playing as much as I would like and am barely through my first season. I would really like to see if anyone has seen a wonderkid version of him, or even worldclass, but I can't find any out there yet.

Sorry if this is the wrong section.

4 Season's into my save with Sunderland and he went on a free transfer following the 3rd season, I tried to sign him on a rotation deal but he chose to go to West Brom, from what I've seen hes far from what hes showing himself to be capable of in real life just a decent mid table/top half player, I think he made around 10 appearances for liverpool in the 3 years

I signed him for my british man city challenge and i played him a few times and he was brilliant but then i loaned him out for the season as i got bale.

I dont think he will become any better than he is now in real life. overrated.

I'm a United fan, but I must say this is a big talent. He's only 17, so it's a question how he turns out IRL, but he's pretty promising!

Got him for £17m during first season with Newcastle, came second in young player of the year behind Aguero, was fantastic!

Rememeber these ratings are based upon mostly last year, where sterling wasn't as known as he is now.. if there was to be an update of his CA/PA it would be improved alot

thats why he isn't making it to world class level in many of your games

I managed to sign him for £6m after Liverpool got relegated first season. The guy does well but unfortunately his stats haven't really improved which is a shame. I would expect a massive improvement on him upon release of a database update.

The best thing to do with him is to loan him out for the first 2 seasons he will come back really good

From the very start he's been a key player for me, playing AMR or AML to suit rotation, also trained him to become an accomplished ST, with the help of improved finishing.

Played a total of 131 games in 3 years, scored 50 goals, 49 assists. Won European Golden Boy twice and now starting to really break into the national team.

View attachment 286298

From the very start he's been a key player for me, playing AMR or AML to suit rotation, also trained him to become an accomplished ST, with the help of improved finishing.

Played a total of 131 games in 3 years, scored 50 goals, 49 assists. Won European Golden Boy twice and now starting to really break into the national team.

View attachment 286298

Judging by the screenshot you havent tutored him, im in my first season with chelsea and used Juan Mata to tutor him and his determination shot up to 15 and some of his other mental attributes have increased rapidly also... I will post a screenie at end of season, liking how you developed his finishing, I hope i get similar results as I am using him as an IF in my tactic

Judging by the screenshot you havent tutored him, im in my first season with chelsea and used Juan Mata to tutor him and his determination shot up to 15 and some of his other mental attributes have increased rapidly also... I will post a screenie at end of season, liking how you developed his finishing, I hope i get similar results as I am using him as an IF in my tactic

Unfortunately not, I didn't really start appreciating the use of tutoring till the last 6 months or so in-game, and the way I play the game I now only have one attacking player left over the age of 25, so a little stuck haha. I generally use him as a winger, but when switching things round he's always done well as an IF.

If anything, I think he is massively underrated on FM and FIFA 13.. I mean like, his shooting in FIFA is just terrible even though he can hit some pretty nice shots when he cuts inside and I'm sure he'll finish a 1 on 1 when given the chance. I think in the January patch they'll boost him up a bit. He's impressed me more this year than Chamberlain has, yet everybody raves about Chamberlain.

Just wish you could get either on loan because they never get played in my saves. :S

Unfortunately not, I didn't really start appreciating the use of tutoring till the last 6 months or so in-game, and the way I play the game I now only have one attacking player left over the age of 25, so a little stuck haha. I generally use him as a winger, but when switching things round he's always done well as an IF.

Don't forget you can get players as young as 23 to tutor others!

i'm in 6th season with lfc and sterling has been my key player from the begining. give him games and he will become beast.