So where is he usually played? I have him at AML or AMR with Winger role and he does ok. Only done one season though.

Considering loaning him out for a while now

i advise you to keep him. he will develop better. work on his finishing. give him as much game time as you can. in year 2021 sterling is still my first choice winger, value 24mil. usually best assistant in the PL. beast!

Raheem Sterling after 3 seasons, Hope this helps some of you

Raheem Sterling Career Stats so far
View attachment 308052

His Achievements at Liverpool
View attachment 308053

His Attributes so far
View attachment 308054

And my Assistants Opinion
View attachment 308055

My opinions of Raheem is that he is a Machine! Playing him as IF, He runs past players as if they weren't even there! Trying to get his Finishing up a bit but he really is the REAL DEAL! Persevere with him and you will reap the rewards

Sterling as an inside forward rips teams apart, he assists and scores for fun on my save. :)

Here is a screenshot of him in 2020:

View attachment 308313

As you can see he has improved since my last screenshot in 2 years but his anticipation and positioning have both declined by 1 point each.

Wish I could get him, I'm in my 3rd season now so there's no chance :(

i wish i was able to sign him for manchester united just is never intrested :( went for chamberlain instead

i wish i was able to sign him for manchester united just is never intrested :( went for chamberlain instead

There is no harm in getting Chamberlain instead of Sterling, the guy assists and scores for fun just as much. He is very effective as an inside forward. :)

Rememeber these ratings are based upon mostly last year, where sterling wasn't as known as he is now.. if there was to be an update of his CA/PA it would be improved alot

thats why he isn't making it to world class level in many of your games

tbh i don't think that should matter, in FM12 i loaned him out for about two seasons then I started playing him in my first team. He quickly became one of my best players and I ended up selling him for about 22 million. He should still have wonderkid potential in FM13. So far he is doing well for me in FM13