Raikan007 Is engaged....

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 5K

Raikan007

Reaction score
My lovely lady said yes to me on Friday evening after being together for 3 and a half years :)

600096_10150875128326297_157163350_n.jpg

Congratulations :) I'm getting even more hassle from my girlfriend now (she saw this lol!) In all seriousness mate best of luck :)

Congrats mate, getting married was best thing i ever did:) hope all goes well, just hope this dont take away from your fm time :P

Congratulations, mate! hope you have a long and happy married life..

PS. Plus don't forget to change your status to married on your FM2012 game as well.. ;) maybe the board will give you an extra transfer budget for the occasion.. )))

Well done, Raikan, you sexy beast! If she hadn't offered, I would have! In all seriousness, well done mate, I hope you lead a happy life with her!

​- PZW

What tactic did you create to propose and will it work for uglier gentleman like myself?

What tactic did you create to propose and will it work for uglier gentleman like myself?

hahaha, lol :) just get a big, shiny ring :) chicks dig that ****!

thanks bud, much appreciated

Well done, Raikan, you sexy beast! If she hadn't offered, I would have! In all seriousness, well done mate, I hope you lead a happy life with her!

​- PZW
hahaha, I appreciate it!

Nicely done mate, now you can get to work on some wonderkids of your own.

Congrats..

But poor Godcubed, he was still hoping there was a chance for him to steal your heart.

Congrats..

But poor Godcubed, he was still hoping there was a chance for him to steal your heart.

buwhahahaa, if my lady ever wants a 3some which includes a man, GC will be the first one in line :P

lol, kidding ;P

Back