Raikan007 Is engaged....

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 5K
thanks everyone :) Lol Redders :P is it because my spelling and punctuation is immaculate? :P

It is about 1 carats all together (small diamonds all the way down the sides and around the stone) and its an 8 carat White Topaz in the centre (its her birthstone)

the jeweler Vernon White only make one of a kind rings as well :) which is pretty cool

Your fiancee is lucky woman, you're ******* beautiful :D
Best of luck for you two :)

thanks everyone :) Lol Redders :P is it because my spelling and punctuation is immaculate? :P

It is about 1 carats all together (small diamonds all the way down the sides and around the stone) and its an 8 carat White Topaz in the centre (its her birthstone)

the jeweler Vernon White only make one of a kind rings as well :) which is pretty cool
you thoughtful sexy man...
Crying-meme.png

Nice.. I had to pay a shed load for just a 0.6 carat diamond, was princess cut and on platinum.. But still I wasn't ready to hear that price :P.

The ring you got looks great, she must be happy

Just seen this. Congratulations mate. I do hope you have a happy life together, all the best kid :)

Back