Raikan007

Reaction score
Hey guys,

It's with a very heavy heart that I will be retiring from FM indefinitely, I have been unable to give the game and community the time and energy it deserves and as much as I used to over the many years...

Life is very busy with work and my new business and I just dont have the time to continue how I have been over these years, which is a shame as I do love the game and this community.

I wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year ahead!

I will check in from time to time though but I have requested that, if Sean/Lee want to remove my SM status they should do so and hand it over to someone who deserves it :)

All the best and its been a pleasure, thank you
Neil

We'll miss you! :wub:
Thanks for all the guides and tactics you have created.
Wish you the best of luck with your business and hope you return! :)

Happy retirement mate. Gonna miss you!

You have been an inspiration over the years mate and got me out of a lot of FM issues!
Thanks for your service and all the best in the future.

Good luck in your business mate:) . Come back sooner!

Sad Times mate. Been a huge help in fm over the years.
All the best in home and business life :)
Raise a glass.

Thanks for all your hard and inspirational work.
All the best to you in the future.

Well done for your input and enjoy your retirement dude. Be like Rick Flair, the door is never closed on you mate!

Good luck for the future pal, thanks for the help over the last couple of years.

You've given so much back to the community over the years, shame to see you leaving.
Good luck with the business, hope all goes well.

thank you guys :) appreciate it a lot! its a very sad day today I must be honest...

Sad to see ya go mate, hope life treats you as good as you treated us.

Good Luck for the future. I am sure your team talk thread will live on for many years to come :)

I had to do something similar with other games but FM is something that I can pick up and play whenever I want to. Only problem is that I don't get the opportunity to play a lot of seasons with different teams before the next FM comes out and of course I have to get said new one :)

I was lookin for your new tacs. Im really sad at the moment. Btw good luck mate :)

Good Luck! Your'e The Best! Thanks for giving so much!

Are you going to be having a testimonial match? ;)

Good luck with whatever you're currently involved in!

And thanks for the Dortmund/Jurgen Klopp-tactics you made in the last game, that tactic specifically gave me a lot of fun!