Raikan007's All in one Player thread

This is absolutely brilliant.

I think Sigames should really include Raikan in the game as a scout, man I would hire him straight away (at reasonable wage, of course...)

that would be cool :) how much you paying me? :)

well it depends... what's your adaptability?

anyway my best scouts tend to get about 10-15K so that would be my best offer. And remember I always use euros and per year wages ;)

throw in some olives and I am there like a bear ;) mmmm hummus :wub:

LOL that just made me laugh XD

On topic, you have an absolutely fantastic list! Could you search my threads? There's one titled 'three great defenders' and you have two really good Albanian full-backs(one is DL, one DC/DR) and a great mid-prem DC!

Also your sig is awesome too :D

hey Shadow, send me a PM with the threads you want me to add and I will go through them :) dont link the thread with http://etcetcetc...

just take your mouse over the players name and drag over it, then copy and paste it in the PM :)

will add them tomorrow Shadow, leaving work now :) peace

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:58 PM ----------

updated :) cheers :)

Holy ****! :O

Great work as always Raikan! :wub:

Great thread Neil. I dont suppose you have made this into a shortlist have you? ;)

not at the moment guys, I need to make a new one hey :) been a while...

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

shortlist will follow shortly, just busy with Resident Evil 5 at the moment :) Friday next week hopefully :)

Great list, will try my best to sign Spyros for my new game in 11.3 (H)

he is a machine :) keep us posted on his thread mate :)

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

updated :)

I'm getting to know most of the players now but I reckon 4 months ago I would have appreciated this a lot more. In any case it will definitely be a good thread for a lot of users.

Amazing list! You are a legend!

And to hire you as scout, I will pay how much you want