Raikan007's All in one Player thread

its a pleasure mate :)

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

updated again :)

Raikan, add this striker to the list if u want. He has been a **** of a poacher in my game. Darwin Quintero - Santos Laguna

Erik Lamela from river plate is worth a look at Barcelona wanted him in real life when he was 13 just like messi because they thought he would be the next lionel but new rules came in preventing it and now hes 18 so i am sure he will be quality i had him for villarreal and he excited me more than most players i have signed

Mate, I have done a report about a 18 year old Mexican AMC called Martin Galvan, could you kindly please put it to the list?
Thanks (H)

hey, i signed danilo as cover for glen johnson after seeing him on a previous post from you. He was outstanding when i played him and developed really quickly.
Top find, cheers

Erik Lamela from river plate is worth a look at Barcelona wanted him in real life when he was 13 just like messi because they thought he would be the next lionel but new rules came in preventing it and now hes 18 so i am sure he will be quality i had him for villarreal and he excited me more than most players i have signed
yeah he is very well known :) read post below :)

I noticed that there is hardly any british players in that list.
that is because everyone knows of the English talent mate... these are quite unkown players :) plus as I said, about 90% of these players are mine, PM me if you want me to add your threads to this list :) I am not just going to take your threads :)

if you are looking for something different, take a look at this :)

Raikan007's Player Recommendation List

Raikan, you made a mistake. Ze Vitor from Sao Paulo isn't a CB, he's a CM or AMC.

I've got a question. have around 2.5 mil (Bolton, hoping to get some more cash when closer to winter transfer season, currently - october), and can one of these defenders / midfielders (DM,MC,AMR) be bought for under 2.5 mil? (I have exactly 2.48 mil)

Roderick Miranda, Senah Mango, Brayan, Kostas Manolas (is your best bet)

these two players are extremely well known guys :) not going to make a thread on them :)

its a pleasure, I am too lazy to update or my wonderkid shortlist, there are over 250 players i would to add to them both!

I have a question, I need some very fast full backs. Almost all my goals (and 100% of my losses) are down to slow full backs who get beaten by a winger, who then crosses and they score a header. I'm Man City ATM and zabaleta is long term injured, and kolarov... well he performs terribly and gets beaten by any random EURO cup player.

firstly cheers for the effort, you've done a superb job. secondly I rarely use these sorts of shortlists as I prefer the challenge of scouting players myself but the one thing i've noticed in shortlists like this is the lack of British talent? have you purposefully done this? or are young english non superstar prospects truly hard to find?