Raikan007's All in one Player thread

I know your going to hate it but were there any that u wrote on this thread that were spanish,portuguese,swedish or german?

You should try Junio Moraes from Gloria Bistrita in the Romanian First League. I always get him for less than 2 mil and he is a BEAST! Scores beautiful placed shots from outside the area and great dribbler too.

You should try Junio Moraes from Gloria Bistrita in the Romanian First League. I always get him for less than 2 mil and he is a BEAST! Scores beautiful placed shots from outside the area and great dribbler too.

do you have a SS? I have loaded the Romanian league only once but never went through it properly :)

Here he is. Not at my computer so can't give you a ss from my game but i found this one on the internet and looks exactly how i remembered him. View attachment 192840

Great job. But nearly all of them are unknown, I prefer Names i know, I useually get bored after 4 seasons when all the regens take over..

I love peanut butter :p spam post

Last edited by a moderator:
Moussa sissoko and Mamadou Sakho should be on this list imo and Lukkaku to :p

hey bud, those are the 3 most well known players out there, I dont make threads on these type of players :)