This tactic works great for me with PSV Eindhoven just passed the transfer window and havent lost a single game onley 1 draw against Feijenoord 1-1 and the draw was just because lack of scoring.

To bad i can post any pics my FM wont let me make prinscreens, if i try that he makes pictere of background programs or my screensaver

every time i try use the tactic it says this file could not be imported. seems to be happening since the latest patch.

This tactic works great for me with PSV Eindhoven just passed the transfer window and havent lost a single game onley 1 draw against Feijenoord 1-1 and the draw was just because lack of scoring.

To bad i can post any pics my FM wont let me make prinscreens, if i try that he makes pictere of background programs or my screensaver

Pls report it on the proper thread (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...orussia-dortmund-raikan007-ported-remlnx.html) so players can see it works for you :) also if you cant take normal screens and want to post some, set the game windowed (in preference) and use snipping tool (it's already in your windows if you have windows 7 or windows 8 installed) it makes life easier :) or you can use gyazo, a great free tool to take istant shots

Pls report it on the proper thread so players can see it works for you :) also if you cant take normal screens and want to post some, set the game windowed (in preference) and use snipping tool (it's already in your windows if you have windows 7 or windows 8 installed) it makes life easier :) or you can use gyazo, a great free tool to take istant shots

Ow **** ditn noticed it was the wrong topic for this tactic hihi someone else on other forum told me about gyazo.
Think ill might upload some pics tomorow about my results and going to shout out on the right link now :)