Raikan007

Reaction score
Good day to you all, welcome to Fm-base and Fm13..

once again, here is the initial list of wonderkids and good young players for the next installment of Fm!

Thank you to everyone who downloaded last years installment, it was the most downloaded file on the forum for any Fm12 file coming at at 73 000 downloads!

I will constantly be updating this shortlist throughout the year as I neglected last years one a bit, I have added over 300 new youngsters for this shortlist and at the moment, there are about 820 players loaded up... Just remember, some players will not show on the shortlist as it always depends on the size of database you start with and the nations/leagues you have loaded!

Download link

View attachment 280425View attachment 280422View attachment 280435View attachment 280432View attachment 280429View attachment 280426View attachment 280423View attachment 280433View attachment 280430View attachment 280427View attachment 280424View attachment 280434View attachment 280431View attachment 280428View attachment 280436

Last edited:
Finally!!! What took you so long :p

Downloading, with anticipation... Good work N :)

I have not got Fm13 mate :) only getting it on release day as there are way too many bugs at the moment and am taking a slight break from Fm to get the hunger going again for Fm13 :)

stay tuned :)
What have you used to compile this list?

What have you used to compile this list?

I used a much updated list from Fm12 and a mates Fm13 over the weekend.... Once I get my copy on full release day, I will update it again :)

I used a much updated list from Fm12 and a mates Fm13 over the weekend.... Once I get my copy on full release day, I will update it again :)
You are one seriously dedicated *******, excuse my language :wub:

Thanks a lot Raikan! Will there be one for lower league teams? I'm currently managing Chester City and most of these are unrealistic.

Thanks a lot Raikan! Will there be one for lower league teams? I'm currently managing Chester City and most of these are unrealistic.

as I did on the last several Fm's before Fm12, I will be making:

1) Raikan007's player recommendation thread along with a shortlist (see Fm11 thread)
2) Golden Oldies shortlist
3) Lower league shortlist
4) Middle east shortlist (may just include that in shortlist #1 though)

Thanks a lot for this Raikan, looking forward to your other lists/tactics

as I did on the last several Fm's before Fm12, I will be making:

1) Raikan007's player recommendation thread along with a shortlist (see Fm11 thread)
2) Golden Oldies shortlist
3) Lower league shortlist
4) Middle east shortlist (may just include that in shortlist #1 though)

Sounds great!

Cant wait to see whats on there. Only 3 days till the demo!!
Just out of curiousity, how were players like Zakaria Vakkali, Memphis Depay, Viktor Fischer, Ricardo Kishna, Lucas Andersen, Adam Maher..

thanks in advance, will surely be using this

Cant wait to see whats on there. Only 3 days till the demo!!
Just out of curiousity, how were players like Zakaria Vakkali, Memphis Depay, Viktor Fischer, Ricardo Kishna, Lucas Andersen, Adam Maher..

thanks in advance, will surely be using this

hey bud, they are all on there :) not sure if Vakkali is though.. not sure on him to be honest...

Maher looks great on LFC's update and still looks good on the official patches!

Omar Abdulrhaman is also going to be good!

hey bud, they are all on there :) not sure if Vakkali is though.. not sure on him to be honest...

Maher looks great on LFC's update and still looks good on the official patches!

Omar Abdulrhaman is also going to be good!

haha typo, I meant Bakkali!

Thx for the quick response

Question, how do you load the shortlist? O_O

hey bud,

download the file, cut and paste into:

libraries/documents/SI/Fm13/*shortlists (if the folder is not there yet, just create one)

then you need to import it into Fm13 by going to your managers drop down - search - shortlists

View attachment 279868

Thanks Raikan!

BTW, I'm a very huge fan of your tactics! I use all of them as my own, with sometimes minor alterations, in all my saves! If you would need testing on your upcoming tactics I volunteer!

Thanks Raikan!

BTW, I'm a very huge fan of your tactics! I use all of them as my own, with sometimes minor alterations, in all my saves! If you would need testing on your upcoming tactics I volunteer!
it's a pleasure mate :) glad to help! will do, have a good day