No worries, figured you just hadn't got around to it. 10 rounds sounds pretty good along with unsold players/randoms at the end.

ye just doing the packs now so all done and ready for when we get the numbers. Aye 10 rounds makes it nice and easy and hopefully be a quick game. May have the occasional single round, you never know it is a mystery game ;)

Just a thought but could we rename the club, change the kits colours, etc.

I will make a kit pack for every new team along with badges etc...

What you reckon rev??

Just a thought but could we rename the club, change the kits colours, etc.

I will make a kit pack for every new team along with badges etc...

What you reckon rev??

sounds like a plan pal. Would of added it originally but would of doubled the amount of work it would take and id like to try keep it fun for myself aswell :D

2 more with potta and scott .. nearly there.

If we get 15 ill look to start this weekend if not will be monday (moving house tomorrow and loads to do at new place but should be up and running asap)

Always wanted to do a Fifa Ultimate team style auction game but have no time. Everyone will start with a couple of starter packs, then there will be silver, gold and platinum packs. Every other round will be chairmans, clubs, etc

Also like the idea of having upgrades in packs e.g. +10 current ability and possibly team of the week players something like that!

Missed you on the list pal sorry, did you want to play ye? will add you onto the OP :)

I would like to join mate, been enjoying Potta's and wanna try this