Raikan007

Reaction score
Raikan007's training schedule:

gym.png

Download link:

Good day everyone. Here are the training schedules I have created and been using all year.

I have had really good success with them and thought I would share it with everyone.

The schedule contains training for Ball playing Cb's, Poachers, Inside Forwards and so on and so forth as well as 4 youth training schedules (Fb, Cb, Cm, St)

Attached below are some screenshots of the schedules:

football_traffic_cones_201.jpg

Last edited:
Looks interesting. I'll take alook at them.

(Btw, which skin are you using?)

the skin is called Elegans 2 but I have deleted all the backgrounds :) automatically goes to this colour when you do that! :)

cool nursemorph :)

Hey Raikan, how did u get them to allow u to have that many coaches

Hmm, wondering about physical training, you seem to have very much of it. You have found it succesful?

I have my own training schedules developed for my own tactic, but as I haven't studied anything about making training schedules, I don't think they are too good. But I really have much less physical training, and a lot of tactical training for every player.

Hey Raikan, how did u get them to allow u to have that many coaches
hey mate, its been nearly two years already and I just signed everyone I wanted I guess, I asked the board twice to increase the coaches for specialization...

I fired alot of my youth coaches as I hire Coaches, not 1st team coaches :)

Hmm, wondering about physical training, you seem to have very much of it. You have found it succesful?

I have my own training schedules developed for my own tactic, but as I haven't studied anything about making training schedules, I don't think they are too good. But I really have much less physical training, and a lot of tactical training for every player.
trust me it works :) of course if you have some players like Hulk some other physical player that is close on 17 or 18 of everything, just ensure that you have them on at least the 1st quarter and focus the training on other areas if you like...

I have had Hulk increase his strength, pace and a few others by at least 1 or 2 stats (not to mention the others)

1 injury in training in 2 years as well (the entire squad, it was some useless reserve as well) :)

as you can see that tactics training is high on most of the schedules (you may have to donwload it to see) tactics is my main focus area in every schedule/training I make

how come stopper cb has light tactics and everything else. isnt that one of the most important things?
and att mid has really lows strenght, which i thought was a key thing

you can change it as you see fit mate :)

most attacking mids have high physical attributes anyway.

hey bud, that is strange, it is straight off the Fm-base website, what seems to be the problem?

i dnt know.....my idm constantly failed to download it... :S:S:

W00tz.
Gonna try this out with a few clubs, see how it rubs up against my own schedules :D

Quick question - how do you deal with players that are unhappy with the routines because of their high workload?

drop a few notches of the least important training area for that specific role/position :)

hey raikan i m using ur schedule...but in my save sergio aguero is having injured continually...any solution??

hey raikan i m using ur schedule...but in my save sergio aguero is having injured continually...any solution??
hey mate, you can tone down the physical training a bit, I have had no problems with injuries in training so far, just tough luck unfortunately :)