Raikan007's Player Recommendation List

Sakho is a Cb and does not play on the right, he is left footed! :)

there are many mate :)

Danilo - Santos
Douglas - Goais
Cesar Azipulcueta - OM
Sebastian Corchia - Le Mans
Daniel Schwaab - Leverkusen
Sime Vrajkslo - Dinamo
Lorenzo Di Selvestre - Fiorentina
Vasilis Torisidis - Olympiakos

and the list goes on :) seems you like you have quite a bit of cash there! what season are you in?

i am only in season 1, i was hoping to loan these players , i have managed to sell some of my squad but i dont have much to spend, thats why i like the more obscure players
just gotta say matt jarvis is awesome for me at the moment..hope he stays though cos villa are after him, dont know about steven fletcher though , he dont score many so i could do with getting him out.

What about the CB Leonel Galeano? He's same price as Alan Patrick, isn't he?

you mean up to date with the latest transfers? no its not mate, it is done every year for the official updates of each Fm :)

no not 11.3 either :) players like Jucilei are at Anzhi etc... I will update it after the 12.3 patch next year though..

need help

hi raikan007 i am looking for a ball winning midfielder to play in the centre of Vitaliy Mokosiy 4 3 2 1 system

i have karl henry at the moment, the team i play is wolves, i have about 5m to spend

just like to say rakitski which i got after seeing your list is ace as a dcl

thanks

thanks for the reply i will have a look at those players..thanks

Hey Raikan
About to start a save with Liverpool. Who would you recommend as a destroying mid for backup to Lucas or even succeed. Sissoko seems to attacking and i have looked at M'vila. Anyone els?

Kader Mangane, Nicolas N'Kolou, Joshua Guilovgui, Ezequiel Cirigliano (River) the new Mascherano :) Kwadwo Asamoah, Fernando - Porto, Ognjen Vukojevic, Javi Martinez, Sebastian Battaglia, Gabyi Mudingayi, Mate Simao, Pavel Mamaev, Airton, Casemiro, Vitaliy Vitsenets, Taras Stepanenko, Yirolsav Rakitskiy, Steve N'Zonzi to name a few, if you need more, just PM me ;)

I need a right back to backup for rafael in my man utd squad. Price preferably below 5 million.

I need a right back to backup for rafael in my man utd squad. Price preferably below 5 million.

Sebastien Corchia or Dennis Appiah are good prospects for the future who are similar to Rafael

I need a preferably young DC for my Napoli but my budget is the main obstacle. Got only 1.7 mln.