Raikan007's Player Recommendation List

Hey Raikan! I need help with my Napoli. Im in the middle of the season (winter transfer window) and I'm about to play Real Madrid in CL Playoffs. I'm not sure if I'll manage to get Corchia (Sochaux wants 15 mil) neither Musacchio or Bocchetti. What's more, Hamsik just got injured and he'll be off for 4 months and I'm without decent replacement (AMC). To sum up, I need a young, talented CB (high anticipation is more than welcome), Right LB and a Playmaker. Note that I cannot bring any non-EU players. Hope you can figure sth out. Got 30 mil to spend overall.

looking for 2 wingers, left and right, using a personal 4-2-2-2 tactic. please suggest :)
P.S: I know u can :p

ah!! my bad.
as i am new, and a gunner. so trying my hand with Arsenal. i have a transfer budget of around 30-40 mill entrusted to me.
also. some recommendations if u have any :)

I have a future stars goalkeeper his name is Alex Smithies
He still 20 years old. He is a part of england U-21

Hi raikan could u give me a list of the best under 25s ball winning cms? Many thanks!!

Ognjen Vukojevic, Maroune Fellaini, Arouca, Anthony Annan, Josuha Guilovgui, Geoffrey Kondogbia, Angelo Palombo, Lassana Diarra, Jan Vertonghen, Toby Alderweireld (both retrained) Jorge Enriquez, Diego Reyes, Radja Naingollan, Gojko Kacar, McDonald Mariga, Kwadwo Asamoah, Andre Ayew (more attacking though)

not the best (as I am not sure who you are playing with or how much you have etc) good mixture, young/old etc :)