Raikan007's Possession tactic discussion & creation centre: Hints & Tips

amazing job man anyone that play fm12 can see easily you are a genius at this job (like me) :D good analyse hard work there thanks for this

BUT.. there is smt else to remind u

In some sitiations, the full backs could not/would not be in a position to contribute to offensive side of the game..
im manager of the eyüpspor which is the club has low profile i got a promotion and my full backs have defensive profile, not so much offensive skills they have got. Ofcourse they are involved into offensive side of the game but not so far. Because this is the best way to be succesfull in premier leagues with low profile clubs

i offer to u improve your guide help to all managers not all managers manage best clubs

a very nice thread. i already tried your possesion tactic, and im more enjoying the play now. thanks!

hi raikan, Im using your tactic and play it about a week but i tweak it with 3 plyrs run with ball often to get more CCC.

This is the formation that im using:
View attachment 330355
>> 2 FB, and 3 MC will play their roles to support the 3 attackers. their instruction is set base on your guide (move into channel, run from deep, roam from position, and with through ball set to sometimes).
>> my 3 attackers have a good dribling skills and a nice finishing. i set run with ball often, so they will try to beat opp defenders often and shoot when they get to the box.
>> when i faced team opp with lone striker, i'll set my CD to stopper/cover instead of defend/defend.
>> when defending, my IF will tightly marking opp FB and my FB will tightly marking opp IF.

with this tactic, i can beat RM twice in the championship. yay.
even without my strikers aguero, dzeko, rossi, without kompany and joe hart. They are unavailable due to injuries.
View attachment 330353
View attachment 330356
>> i set the formation similar with false nine due to no strikers.

do you have any comment for my current tactic?