Hi! I have PSG in FM13 beta and I need tactic for my team. I lost vs. Lorient 4-0 and American tour (pre-season) is veery bad. I have the best team: Sirigu; van der Wiel, Hummels (from Dortmund), Thiago Silva, Maxwell; De Rossi (from Roma); Verrati; Lavezzi, James Rodriguez (from Porto), Schurlle (fromLeverkusen); Ibrahimovic.. Can you help me?

Hi! I have PSG in FM13 beta and I need tactic for my team. I lost vs. Lorient 4-0 and American tour (pre-season) is veery bad. I have the best team: Sirigu; van der Wiel, Hummels (from Dortmund), Thiago Silva, Maxwell; De Rossi (from Roma); Verrati; Lavezzi, James Rodriguez (from Porto), Schurlle (fromLeverkusen); Ibrahimovic.. Can you help me?

hey bud,

the BETA is very inconsistent with tactics and results so I would not worry too much until the PROPER game is released and all of the bugs have been sorted out...

but...

I would play a short/quick tempo 433 with AMC and IF's :)

I'm stil in a struggle with PSG same as aLeen ,i managed to get a tactic working in Ligue 1 , but in UCL.. its a mess.
I get goal after goal. Celtic beat me 5-0 at home.
View attachment 280075

^^ thats my tactic , any idea on how to tweak it for UCL or maybe just use something complectly difrent?

I'm stil in a struggle with PSG same as aLeen ,i managed to get a tactic working in Ligue 1 , but in UCL.. its a mess.
I get goal after goal. Celtic beat me 5-0 at home.
View attachment 280075

^^ thats my tactic , any idea on how to tweak it for UCL or maybe just use something complectly difrent?

as mentioned above mate, its bugged and no matter what I say you will still win some lose some ;) just wait for the official release like I am doing ;) ****, even the Demo tomorrow :)

I would not stress about it right now!

of course I do :)

I did something like this for my old Dortmund save the other day, this is actually a tactic I made for them quickly and now am using it for Southampton (came in 4th)

I would suggest maybe setting passing to shorter and using wide mids..

How do you set up ofensiv corners?

Raikan,

Thinking on going Chelsea, buying Goezte, Hummels, James Rodriguez and Falcao.

Using the players in the squad with the ones above, a 4-1-2-2-1 (2 wingers) is advise for a counter attack tactic?

Cheers

I'd love your help at the minute as i'm not the best FM players, I am with Blackburn on my first season & I'm having no luck what so ever, So I could do with your advice if you can help feel free to.

Cheers

Any thoughts on the following:

I'm trying to create a bit of a random tactic with 2 CBs, Wing Backs, a DM, 2 CMs, a AM and a FC

Having limited success with it so far, Trying to use it as a counter attacking formation with the Wingbacks dropping back when I don't have possesion, but going for a high tempo game when I do.

I'm probably wasting my time with it and it's not worth persevering but it's fairly entertaining trying and just wondered if anyone has any tips on how I could improve it,

Thanks

Cee

spurs

hey Raikan i have started with spurs and im playing a 4-2-3-1 but i'm constantly losing and i don't know why.

Lloris (sk)
Walker (fb) Matip (cd) Vertonghen (BPD) BAE(Fb)
Fellaini (DLP) Sandro (BWM)
Lennon (IF) sigurdsson (AM) Bale (IF)

CAVANI (P)

Can u help me in any way? it would be much appreciated as im not very good at creating tactics.

thanks

hey Raikan i have started with spurs and im playing a 4-2-3-1 but i'm constantly losing and i don't know why.

Lloris (sk)
Walker (fb) Matip (cd) Vertonghen (BPD) BAE(Fb)
Fellaini (DLP) Sandro (BWM)
Lennon (IF) sigurdsson (AM) Bale (IF)

CAVANI (P)

Can u help me in any way? it would be much appreciated as im not very good at creating tactics.

thanks

Not Raikan, but first thing you can do is drop AMR/L to MR/L. Flat works much better at the moment.

Not Raikan, but first thing you can do is drop AMR/L to MR/L. Flat works much better at the moment.
This is true cant get wingers to work at all think will wait for full release hopefully this will be sorted by then, found a really good BETA tactic on SI site 4-4-1-1 but hate not playing with wingers.

This is true cant get wingers to work at all think will wait for full release hopefully this will be sorted by then, found a really good BETA tactic on SI site 4-4-1-1 but hate not playing with wingers.

Other thing I can't get to work is central midfielders. Only tactic where I've got some contribution is BetterHalf's 451 wingbacks where MCR scores quite lot. All my own so far are complete failures.

Other thing I can't get to work is central midfielders. Only tactic where I've got some contribution is BetterHalf's 451 wingbacks where MCR scores quite lot. All my own so far are complete failures.
LOL know what your saying mate mine avrage about 6.5-6.9 rating per match and passing is really poor even tried buying schwieny from beyern and ratings were still the same even using different tactics!:(

Raikan,

Thinking on going Chelsea, buying Goezte, Hummels, James Rodriguez and Falcao.

Using the players in the squad with the ones above, a 4-1-2-2-1 (2 wingers) is advise for a counter attack tactic?

Cheers

sounds good! but not counter, Chelsea do not play on the counter..