Hi Raikan007,

I'm about to start a new game as Liverpool.

I was wondering what sort of tactic you would suggest on the newest patch 13.3.3?

I think 4-3-3 is the best before but it might suffer because Lucas is the only natrual DM and Liverpool don't really have a beast physically or aerially there.

Transfer budget is now 0 if you hadn't tried it yet.

I haven't been able to play for a while and on a previous patch I got some great help from your topics and created a possession based tactics that got me into Champions League.

Now we have an extra 2 fit strikers (Sturridge, Borini) and Coutinho instead of Sahin (At a glance Sterling looks mentally better), do you think this changes the primary tactic that should be deployed?

FYI (I Previously brought a free transfer for a 34 yr old DM who was a beast to make the tactic work when it was possession against teams like Stoke).

Thanks for your help

Cheers

I use 3 tactics which formationally are different.
I have utility players cos I like to have small squad/have no funds
Therefore depending on match a player may play in a different position.

What do I teach PPM wise?!

Do you have an ide how i should play with barca. i'm playing with lfcmarshall update so i have neymar in my team?

Can you help me with Real Madrid and Arsenal tactics please i need boths :p

I am hoping that someone can assist me with this one. I have duplicate free agents that are in both the Bundesliga/Created Euro Teams and in the free agent pool. Any idea how I can get rid of them? Thanks in advance.