Raikan's Brand New Wonderkid Shortlist

Raikan007

Reaction score
hey guys, took a long time over the weekend to make this shortlist, i hope you enjoy it and find it useful, it does not have all the other Wonderkids off my older shortlists, there may be 1 or 2 but the rest are brand new unkwown, unmentioned future stars (hopefully) i had quite a few leagues loaded, but you should have most of the players (hopefully)
all the best and let me know who you find and feel free to post screens of your players for the other members ;) peace

Raikans Brand New Wonderkid Shortlist v.2: Updated 26/07/2010!
Download here:
View attachment 90973

View attachment 69327View attachment 69328View attachment 69329View attachment 69330View attachment 69331View attachment 69332View attachment 69341View attachment 69342View attachment 69343View attachment 69344View attachment 69345View attachment 69346View attachment 69359View attachment 69360View attachment 69361View attachment 69362View attachment 69363View attachment 69364View attachment 69365View attachment 69366View attachment 69367View attachment 69368View attachment 69369View attachment 69370

Last edited:
Love your shortlists, they dont hav obvious players on it like a lot of other ones, i will definitely be downloading my friend

First class shortlist mate. No question, you're the best on the site. Downloaded and saved already. :D

another class shortlist Raikan. Keep it up :)

Wonder shortlist by Raikan the Superman haha. I'll post a screen of Lovren in 2015 if you want , he becomes the best defender and he looks beast . I'll try that , maybe i can sign some.

How do you do it? :D

I'll be downloading. :)

Artur Kas'kov from the screenshots looks like he could become an absolute beast, another great find Raikan.

Artur Kas'kov from the screenshots looks like he could become an absolute beast, another great find Raikan.
he really does look very promising, getting 3-4 stars scout reports, getting him in Jan, cant wait! scored 2 in 2 with 1 assist and MoM already ;) getting exctied.
Slavko Perivic - Red Star is also a leading player as well as Roman Bezus - Vorskla.

i would suggest if you are starting a new game loading the Brazillian, Croatian, Peruvian, Argentinian and Russian leagues as extra to your normal ones... :D

otherwise i hope you can all find most of them in your current saves.

Kas'kov was just subbed in for my Leverkusen team against Dortmund and scored the winner on his debut with a smashing low drive to the bottom left from just inside the box top right hand side, quality finish :)

This is a photo of Dejan Lovren in 2017 and 2019.

lovren2019.png
29aqmht.jpg

ayrgx0.jpg

Last edited:
thats awesome ;) (and yes he is on the shortlist already) ;) great player! very good stats at the start too, can fit in 1st team immediately :D

I have signed a couple of these players for Leeds in first season-

Carlos -GK- £1.5k- signed him and is my best goalkeeper straight away hopefully will develop through league 1 and championship to be good enough for prem.

Acapandie- DR- £325k- Not the best technical stats...yet..awesome physical stats though playing him as backup to lauren and learning from him.

Tried to get Gyan King but failed work permit he looks awesome!

Will post screenies end of season!

Great shortlist thanks!