Raikan's Brand New Wonderkid Shortlist

One player you might want to look at is Levan Mchedlidze. Starts off at Empoli I believe, good stats for a 19 year old striker. Can be bought for around 1.8mil I think.

One player you might want to look at is Levan Mchedlidze. Starts off at Empoli I believe, good stats for a 19 year old striker. Can be bought for around 1.8mil I think.
cheers mate, he is on my older shortlists ;)
Levan Mchedlidze - Empoli (4 million, WONDERKID!!!) *** check this boy out!
attachment.php

Doh... I just wrote them all down!! Now I know how to save... its saved! lol

Doh... I just wrote them all down!! Now I know how to save... its saved! lol
haha, dude, there are like 50 times the amount of players on the shortlist than the screenshots :D good luck, let me know how you get along and who you for.. :wub:

Yay! Thanks. This has been very helpful. My scouts can't seems to find wonderkids on their own(the useless bastards). This'll help me give them a sense of 'direction'.

Has anyone ever seen a guy called Gianni Aiazzi? He's a Amc/L with PA of 194. He starts of at siena(sp) in Italy. I dont think hes a regen because he doesnt have a face and there are people in the game that have generated faces.
View attachment 82579

I bought a hand full off your shortlist for Newcastle United, I must say some of them look really good, also what training would say to give them?

I would also add in Thomas Muller & Holger Badstuber as they going great in a few season

I bought a hand full off your shortlist for Newcastle United, I must say some of them look really good, also what training would say to give them?

I would also add in Thomas Muller & Holger Badstuber as they going great in a few season
awesome mate, glad it helped :p these two guys are very well known, most of the players on my shortlists are lesser known players :D

Guess if u play in lower league/championship or dutch league, or some mid table club, guess some of these would come in handy, dammit forgot to chk 1 name, 1 defender of slovenia in there was the only 1 that was top class, in the shortlist screenie

Edit-Branislav- was the guy thats stands out , the rest meh

Guess if u play in lower league/championship or dutch league, or some mid table club, guess some of these would come in handy, dammit forgot to chk 1 name, 1 defender of slovenia in there was the only 1 that was top class, in the shortlist screenie
dude, seriously, **** off! not everyone has 36 million to spend on Super Mario, kindly stop spamming my threads with your worthless, irrelevant posts, no one cares what you have to say...
and please, change your avatar, he looks like a serial killer ;) thanks bud, no go away

the shortlist has been updated with at least 30 new youngsters, download on the 1st page :p

good job
by the way,can i have your older shortlists?

does it have the same ones loaded on to your other wonderkids shortlist?

good job
by the way,can i have your older shortlists?
hey mate, um here we go :D
View attachment 91173View attachment 91174View attachment 91175View attachment 91176View attachment 91177View attachment 91178

does it have the same ones loaded on to your other wonderkids shortlist?

it has the same players from my last one i made, but with about 30 more players :D now the ones above are all the older ones with completely different players in :D besides the Brand New one as this is actually the same one that i have updated on the 1st page ;)

go through them and see ;)

Last edited:
Wow you're BLUE chief! Sorry off topic XD

Anyway, superb shortlists you have there (H)