Raikan's Brand New Wonderkid Shortlist

Wow you're BLUE chief! Sorry off topic XD

Anyway, superb shortlists you have there (H)
hahaha, yeah i have been meaning to do it for ages, just got my gold credit card so decided it would be its first purchase ;) ahaha, also our Rand here is pretty weak against the Sterling ;)

cheers Manv.1, appreciate it :D peace

i dont have a shortlists folder, someone explain what to do?

I've downloaded and saved it.. but then what do you do with it? Sorry I'm new to FM.

hey bud, no worries, take the downloaded file and put it into the above folder (address bar on attachment) if you do not have the shortlist folder, you need to create one... :D
View attachment 93815

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice lists, but....

Where is Milan Badelj AMRLC - Dinamo / James Rodriguez* AMC - Banfield / Aldo Corzo DR - Universidad San Martin / Zezinho AML - Santos / Coutinho* AMC - Inter / Tomas Necid AC - CSKA Moscow / Daniel Aquino AC - Murcia / Artem Milevskyi AC - Dinamo Kiev / Mamadou Sakho* DC - Paris Saint Germain / Simon Kjær* DC - Palermo??

Sorry, but had no time to post screens here.

I would definitely recommend you, and all others in here, to look those players through ;) All of them scouted through several games and updates, except James Rodriguez and Aldo Corzo - and without any scout-app or via the editor!

(*-marked players are Wonderkids)

But I tip my hat for you, Raikan!! Very nice work indeed and I hope I can add to your fame ;)

------

It just came to my attention, that you might have made this list because of the good value for money, that alle players represent :p If that's true Simon Kjær, Coutinho and Sakho are doomed.. Hehe!
But I still hope you can have some use of the list :)

Last edited:
Where is Milan Badelj AMRLC - Dinamo / James Rodriguez* AMC - Banfield / Aldo Corzo DR - Universidad San Martin / Zezinho AML - Santos / Coutinho* AMC - Inter / Tomas Necid AC - CSKA Moscow / Daniel Aquino AC - Murcia / Artem Milevskyi AC - Dinamo Kiev / Mamadou Sakho* DC - Paris Saint Germain / Simon Kjær* DC - Palermo??

Sorry, but had no time to post screens here.

I would definitely recommend you, and all others in here, to look those players through ;) All of them scouted through several games and updates, except James Rodriguez and Aldo Corzo - and without any scout-app or via the editor!

(*-marked players are Wonderkids)

But I tip my hat for you, Raikan!! Very nice work indeed and I hope I can add to your fame ;)

------

It just came to my attention, that you might have made this list because of the good value for money, that alle players represent :p If that's true Simon Kjær, Coutinho and Sakho are doomed.. Hehe!
But I still hope you can have some use of the list :)

this guys are not in this list because the list is called BRAND NEW!We all know them from previous posts and you can search in the forum to see for yourself.

OK - got it ;) You may have noticed that 'Amateur'-text next to my profile-name?! ;)

Still, James Rodriguez and Aldo Corzo are new to me in FM-series... Hehe!! But the rest are pure scrap then!! :p

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

And in my defence, several of the players whom Raikan has posted, are old to me - so I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder ;)

How do i open this shortlist?
Is it into the game or do i open with a program? word, excel or notepad doesnt work :(
edit: nvm i read up and found another who didn't know, sorry :)
edit 2: actually, i put it into the folder called shortlists but what do i then do? How do i open it in FM?

Last edited:
cheers guys :) thanks alot.

which club is this and do the players on the shortlist have a bright future ahead of them or pretty good In real life?? :D

wow kinda off a late response...sorry the players are not really good in real life but they are first on the table so it's fine :D