Raikans new shortlist!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 7K
what sort of standard are these players? Premiership/championship...?

a very wide range of players hey, some of them are Premier quality that you can pick up for Championship etc.
i.e Rudolph Austin.
give it a shot and scout them to see if they are interested in joining your team.

Your older shortlist really helped me a lot for my lower division games and certainly hoping that this will be even better. Thanks for the work!

Your older shortlist really helped me a lot for my lower division games and certainly hoping that this will be even better. Thanks for the work!
its just an updated version of that list man, some extra players on there.
you are welcome, hope this helps too mate.

Had been using your older shortlist and bought a few players for my Nottingham Forest. My games so far is 15-4-2 and sitting pretty on the top of the Championship. Few of the players are Masilela, McGowan, Delgado (sign for free!), Soumare and Grainger. Really really good buys (except Delgado who haven't arrive yet haha)

good man, Soumare is reall good, very strong!
on the new one i would suggest Rudolph Austin, Malonga, Demidov, Lombaerts, Irineu, Ramon, Haruna, Miguel Victor, Sergey Yefimov!

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:42 PM ----------

anybody else tried it yet?

I had a look at your first shortlist and I'm sure the added players to this one will help a lot of people with their games, I'll take a look later on tonight. Two thumbs up.

Where do I save it to when I've downloaded it?

And where will it appear in the game?

your shortlist is not downloading as a rar file and not showing up in fm

your shortlist is not downloading as a rar file and not showing up in fm
hey man, its not saved as a rar file, its some really small type of file, just save download it and copy it straight into your shortlist file in my docs football manager etc.
then import it from in game, shortlists! :D

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:16 AM ----------

anybody found any awesome players that have turned out well for them??

anybody have any luck with some players on here??
post them here for others to see!

I'll download it now mate :) Good job, I'll tell you if any of the players work for me with my new Sunderland save :)

NEW SUNDERLAND SAVE kinger.... what about wigan??? :'(

ahhaha ahahaah what the ****....
i am busy reading your Wigan save now as we speak!! haahhaha <)
coincedence??? let me know who you find!!! Caner Erkin is the **** as well as Torbinksiy if looking for an experienced and young AML
let me know, post it here!

its looks like you created good shortlist,I will try...What can recommend you? (I'm Newcastle,CCC,need few talents for future :) )

its looks like you created good shortlist,I will try...What can recommend you? (I'm Newcastle,CCC,need few talents for future :) )

just check around the shortlist, lots of good players :P
i would definately try for Caner Erkin from CSKA Moscow! he is pure class, assist machine!
let me know who you find and what happens!

Back