Raikans new shortlist!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 7K
yeah,I tried it and I'm noticed cause you add just few players under 1m. If I'm play with Man City or Leeds I'm always like to buy players with very low price which can show class now or after few seasons.I.E. Krivets.So now I'm newcastle and doesn't have lots of transfers money,so I'm taking cheap players.If I'm wrong - it's Weegie's patch's mistake,because some players in it have really bigger price than in original 9.3 update.So I gonna look at your shortlist agains when change club board.

im not sure if you have included jay spearing from liverpool as i do not have the game with me right now, but ya this guy is god. think you should include him in the shortlist :)

i open it and it doesn't work. It goes into a new tab with untitled as the title????

i open it and it doesn't work. It goes into a new tab with untitled as the title????
u cant open it just by double clicking it. you need to open fm, and import the shortlist

im not sure whats happening?
do you know how to import the shortlist? sorry man! will try help, just dont know whats happening.

im not sure whats happening?
do you know how to import the shortlist? sorry man! will try help, just dont know whats happening.
my guess is that he opened the shortlist by d-clicking, cos i did the exactly the same thing in the past lol

wow new shortlist??

im still using ur old one..
Soumare still rocks..

heu!

there are a couple more players, probably about 25 or so!
let me know how it goes? who else you sign or are wanting to sign?

Back